- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 02, 04
|» All About Killzone on ActionTrip|
All Levels and Characters
Start a new game and were it tells you to put a name enter "Shooterman". The S must be capitalized.
Movies, Big Heads, and Easy Kills
In the menu screen, hold [L1] and enter these codes:
Enemies have Big Heads - [Circle], [Square], [X], [Circle], [Circle]
More Powerful weapons - [Circle], [Triangle], [Circle], [Triangle], [X]
Unlock all movies - [Circle], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [Square]
Play as a different character
Play as Luger - Successfully complete mission 2 in story mode.
Play as Rico - Successfully complete mission 3 in story mode.
Play as Hakha - Successfully complete mission 4 in story mode.
Press [Reload], switch the gun, then immediately switch back to your original weapon.
Fast gun switching
While sprinting, release L3 then immediately switch your weapon. The next gun will automatically appear in your hands.
It should take about four to seven seconds for a grenade to explode. In that time, shoot like crazy. For easier aim (unless they directly in front of you), zoom by pressing R3.
When in possession of either the Helghast assault rifle or the shotgun, conceal yourself near funnel-points for maximum effect. The shot-spread pattern is enough to inflict mortal damage on dense groups of opponents. Should the survivors retreat; chase them with a hand grenade. You can easily knock out entire "clumps" of opponents using only two actions.
When in possession of the sniper rifle, you can take snapshots at "clumps" of enemies. The sniper rifle can eliminate multiple opponents that are "standing-in-line" with a single shot.
Fast gun switching
While sprinting, release the button. As soon as you do that, switch your gun. The next gun will automatically appear in your hands.
Shoot three shells with shotgun
When using the shotgun, it has two modes of fire (regular shoots one shell, alternate shoots two shells). By pressing both fire buttons, you will shoot three shells, which in most cases is more useful. Try using this on groups or stronger enemies.
When you die, right before you die, throw a grenade, your timing has to be right. You drop the grenade as you die and it will sit there on your body. Five seconds later, when your killer gets ammo from you, he blows up. A nifty trick to get back at the guy who shot you when they search you for ammo.
3 Shots at Once
Grab a shot gun and press the first and secondary fire on it to shoot it 3 times at once, this is perfect for a close-quarter combat online but of course its not effective from far-medium range.
243 or 252
BACK TO TOP