- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Mar 29, 07
|» All About Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + on ActionTrip|
How to Unlock the Fight against the ES/AU
To be able to go against this secret boss, first you must have completed the game, which means you must defeat the end boss, Xemnas. Since now you can save after defeating the game's end boss. The other objective would be to defeat the 5 Organization XIII members in their "Absent Silhouette" battles. Their battles can be accessed in different parts of the game worlds. After both of those are done, a portal will be open in Disney Castle "Hall of the CornerStone". The portal leads to the secret boss.
Organization Xll Battles - Absent Silhouette
Fight the Five Defeated Organization XIII members that were not seen in the original story.
Larxene Port Royal - Isla de la Muerte
Lexaeus Twilight Town(2nd Time) - The Sandlot
Marluxia Beast's Castle(2nd Time) - Beast's Room
Vexen Agrabah(2nd Time) - Merchant's Shop
Zexion Underworld - Cave of the Dead
Theater Mode allows the viewer to view the cutscenes from the games. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix allows the viewer to watch them in English and Japanese. To unlock Theater Mode, one must have completed both Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories on a memory card, to unlock Theater Mode in both games.
Theater Mode in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix: Complete Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Theater Mode in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: Complete Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
KHII Theater Mode
Theater Mode is an additional feature that appears on the "New Game/Load Game" once you unlock it. In it, you can watch any cutscene from the game in either English or Japanese. Note that the Japanese option includes voices for the scenes that were silent in the game itself.
Theater Mode (ENG Voices): Beat the game on any difficulty.
Theater Mode (JPN Voices): Beat the game on any difficulty AND have clear data from Re:Chain of Memories on your memory card.
Unlock new secret ending
How to unlock the new secret ending on each of the difficulties.
Beginner Mode: Cannot be unlocked on this mode
Critical Mode: Complete all worlds
Proud Mode: Beat all new org battles, Complete all worlds, Beat E.S (Knight boss)
Standard Mode: Beat all new org battles , Complete all worlds, Complete Jiminy's journal (need Mickey sign next to it), Beat E.S (Knight boss)
119 or 182
|»||Click here for more Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP