- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Mar 29, 07
|» All About Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + on ActionTrip|
How to Unlock the Fight against the ES/AU
To be able to go against this secret boss, first you must have completed the game, which means you must defeat the end boss, Xemnas. Since now you can save after defeating the game's end boss. The other objective would be to defeat the 5 Organization XIII members in their "Absent Silhouette" battles. Their battles can be accessed in different parts of the game worlds. After both of those are done, a portal will be open in Disney Castle "Hall of the CornerStone". The portal leads to the secret boss.
Organization Xll Battles - Absent Silhouette
Fight the Five Defeated Organization XIII members that were not seen in the original story.
Larxene Port Royal - Isla de la Muerte
Lexaeus Twilight Town(2nd Time) - The Sandlot
Marluxia Beast's Castle(2nd Time) - Beast's Room
Vexen Agrabah(2nd Time) - Merchant's Shop
Zexion Underworld - Cave of the Dead
Theater Mode allows the viewer to view the cutscenes from the games. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix allows the viewer to watch them in English and Japanese. To unlock Theater Mode, one must have completed both Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories on a memory card, to unlock Theater Mode in both games.
Theater Mode in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix: Complete Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Theater Mode in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: Complete Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
KHII Theater Mode
Theater Mode is an additional feature that appears on the "New Game/Load Game" once you unlock it. In it, you can watch any cutscene from the game in either English or Japanese. Note that the Japanese option includes voices for the scenes that were silent in the game itself.
Theater Mode (ENG Voices): Beat the game on any difficulty.
Theater Mode (JPN Voices): Beat the game on any difficulty AND have clear data from Re:Chain of Memories on your memory card.
Unlock new secret ending
How to unlock the new secret ending on each of the difficulties.
Beginner Mode: Cannot be unlocked on this mode
Critical Mode: Complete all worlds
Proud Mode: Beat all new org battles, Complete all worlds, Beat E.S (Knight boss)
Standard Mode: Beat all new org battles , Complete all worlds, Complete Jiminy's journal (need Mickey sign next to it), Beat E.S (Knight boss)
123 or 215
|»||Click here for more Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP