- Hatred Human Shields Gameplay Trailer and Release Date
- Swery's Quirky D4 Going to PC
- Square Enix Wants to Update the FFXV Demo
- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
Madden NFL 09 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, PSP, Xbox, Playstation 2, Xbox360, DS|
publisher: EA Sports
developer: Tiburon Entertainment
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 12, 08
|» All About Madden NFL 09 on ActionTrip|
Madden Cheat Codes
At the Madden Code Screen just enter the code. Please use ALL capital letters. You can enter the codes at any time, before the game, during a franchise or whenever.
GCHTBE: Coffin Corner -- causes your punts to go out of bounds inside the 10 yard line
PZS0TB (it is a zero not an "O"): Human Plow -- increases your ability to break tackles by 75% for 1 game
7WWFMD: Lame Duck -- causes your opponent's QB to throw lob passes for 1 game
FDJ0SW (it is a zero not an "O"): Penetration -- increases you defensive line penetration by 75% for 1 game
ZUJ7J7: Pocket Protectors -- increases your offensive line's pass protection by 75% for 1 game
F8571G: Quarter Back on Target -- QB hits target every time
Game Hints From EA
1. When a defense looks prepared for your current play, use a quick audible to regain the upper hand.
2. While playing through the Madden Test, be patient. Hurrying through the drills will cause your Madden IQ to suffer.
3. Use Formation Subs in certain situations to bring a new player into the game. That backup player just might have the skills needed for the current play.
4. Playing Superstar as a Tight End gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to play as a Lineman and a Wide Receiver.
5. It's a good idea to use your EA Rewinds like timeouts, saving them for crucial situations.
6. Enter into endzone hotspots to trigger special player celebrations.
7. Calling a short yard FB run play with a backup RB is a good way to increase the odds that yards will be gained.
8. Read the Madden Moment description carefully, sometimes a FG is good enough to complete the Moment.
9. Remember to utilize the Field Goal Block Return play whenever a long FG is attempted.
10. Importing your Fantasy Football Team from your Fantasy League gives you the chance to test your team's mettle on the field.
11. Use the stiff arm special move to break more tackles with the ball carrier.
12. Using an All Madden or Fantasy Drafted created team will give you the advantage when playing in Franchise or against a friend.
13. When punting is not an option, use the QB Sneak play to push for those last couple of yards in short yardage situations.
14. When a play doesn't go the way you planned, don't hesitate. Use EA Rewind to try it over again.
15. Utilize the Player HUB to see what part of the game your friends are currently playing in.
16. Use the Player HUB to send game invites as well as Online league invites.
17. Talk is cheap. Create custom Online Leagues with your friends to see who is truly the best at Madden.
18. Use EA Sports World to help track your accomplishments in all game modes.
19. When playing multi-player games, make sure to use the Bluff Play selection to hide from your opponent which play you are about to run.
20. Create new offensive and defensive plays in NFL Head Coach 09 and import them into Madden. Your opponent won't know what to expect!
21. Take advantage of the new tackle breaking system. Press a button or move the highlight stick while getting tackled to attempt to break out of it.
22. New to Madden? No problem. Use the Beginner Game Style for a simplified Madden experience.
23. Madden knows how good you are. When you finish a game, advance to the Virtual Trainer to improve your weaknesses.
24. Longing for the days of Maddens past? Play Madden 93 with the 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition.
25. Pause no more! Access Instant Replay, Challenge Plays, and view stats without ever leaving the playcall screen.
Play Fantasy Challenge mode to unlock the following teams.
AFC All Star: Beat them at the Supreme League or buy their card
Decievers: Beat them at the Supreme League
Dummies: Beat them at the Supreme League
Glaciers: Beat them at the Supreme League
Kickers: Beat them at the Newbie League
Manipulators: Beat them at the Black and Blue League
Monsters: Beat them at the Powerhouse League
NFC All Star: Beat them at the Supreme League or buy their card
Tridents: Beat them at the Supreme League
172 or 412
BACK TO TOP