- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: Take 2 Interactive
developer: Illusion Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Aug 28, 02
|» All About Mafia on ActionTrip|
Beat the game at least once and load a game and you'll start off with unlimited ammunition. Show those gangsters who's boss!
Successfully complete all missions in story mode.
Additional free ride mode cars
Break into a car during story mode to unlock it in free ride mode.
Bigfoot truck in free ride mode
Win first place in all races in racing championship mode.
Car selection in free ride mode
As soon as you enter free ride mode, you will start in a car with a reddish gate directly behind you. Drive forward so that you are in the street, then reverse right back to the location you started. A car selection screen will appear, and you can select any unlocked car.
Kill the men in the all black suits with the black hat (gangsters) to earn $500 each.
Go into the country and speed in a fast car.
Blow up cars for $100 each.
Drive taxis to earn money.
To unlock the Bigfoot vehicle in Free Ride, get first place in all of the races in Racing Championship mode with any difficulty setting, and with damage either on or off.
Shoot off tires
Aiming at tires and shooting where the bolts are, in the middle. This works best with the Tommy gun.
Killing people in black suits
Walk behind them and shoot them. This works best with the sawed off shotgun.
Lose cops quickly
Get to a rail station, elevated rail station, or trolley. Get in and wait until your wanted level goes down.
Ordinary Routine: Easier mission
You can save some effort by shooting the tires on the getaway car before you try to enter the hotel. It is much easier than trying to shoot them while driving at the same time.
You Lucky Bastard: Take out snipers
When you enter the dock, get a truck and drive to the other entrance to the harbor. Nearby, there is a house with a man. Kill him. He has a US rifle, which you should use to shoot the round fuel containers near the crane towers. The snipers will not shoot you, and you will get to see a really great fireworks display.
You Lucky Bastard: Thomson gun
When you have to take Pauly to kill Segerio Morello and must escape instead of running, get out of the car and kill all of your enemies. Search all their bodies. From one of them, you will get a Thomson 1928 which is useful at the harbor.
Free Repairs in Free Ride
When you're in the city and your car has crashed a number of times, you can return to where you started next to Salieri's Bar and choose any car. Then, just move forward onto the street and reverse back towards the gate and choose your first car. It will be back to normal with all its doors, windows, etc.
119 or 281
BACK TO TOP