- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
McFarlane's Evil Prophecy Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: n/a
|» All About McFarlane's Evil Prophecy on ActionTrip|
All four hunters are locked in separate rooms. Cycle through all the characters until you have all their circular chambers cleared. The prisons represent the PlayStation2 controller. Whoever is at the topmost cell is Triangle, at the right will be Circle, the bottom is X, and the left will be Square. The picture designs on the wall represent the shapes of the buttons. Move the hunters onto their corresponding buttons. The crossbow is to throw you off; ignore it.
Defeating The Sea Creature
Using Jeager (the scientist), dodge the water balls that the Sea Creature shoots and wait for it to leap out of its puddle. Quickly run over and press Square, electrocuting him. He will be stunned for a little while, during which time you can use combo attacks to beat him up. He will return to the puddle. Wait, dodge, and repeat again until he is defeated.
Defeating Frankenstein's Monster
Switch to Sundano and force every other hunter not to attack. Do not attack Frankenstein. Make sure your MP bar is high (attack some of the experiments to raise it if needed) and back away from Frankenstein. If no one is provoking him, his arms will slump and he will raise an electrical generator over his head and eventually throw it. While it is still over his head, he is completely vulnerable to attack. If you can see his shoulders slumping, immediately summon the Forest Spirit and the lion should eventually attack the vulnerable monster, knocking him down and dealing great amounts of damage. Followed with some combo attacks, you will severely deplete his HP. Before he gets up, back off quickly or else he will attack you. Wait until his shoulders slump and repeat the summoning and the combos. He should die quickly.
77 or 110
BACK TO TOP