- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Midnight Club:Street Racing Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Midnight Club:Street Racing on ActionTrip|
Vehicles from Smuggler's Run
Insert a memory card with a saved game from Smuggler's Run to use vehicles from that game.
In arcade cruse mode if you find lights that look like checkpoint lights but come up from the ground pink park in it tell you hear a locking noise and you got a new car works in New York and London.
Successfully complete London level 10 in had-2-head mode.
Use Dune Buggy from Smuggler's Run: Insert a memory card with a saved game from Smuggler's Run to use the Dune Buggy from that game.
Successfully complete Manhattan level 10 in Head-2-Head mode.
Successfully complete London level 10 in Head-2-Head mode.
Successfully complete Manhattan levels 1, 4, and 7 in Head-2-Head mode.
Successfully complete Manhattan levels 2, 5, and 8 in Head-2-Head mode.
Successfully complete Manhattan levels 3, 6, and 9 in Head-2-Head mode.
Win the 1st, 4th, and 7th Head-2-Head races.
Win the 3rd, 6th, and 9th Head-2-Head races.
Win the 2nd, 5th, and 8th Head-2-Head races.
Manhattan bonus cars
Win the 12th, 13th, and 14th waypoint races in London in arcade mode.
London bonus cars
Win the 12th, 13th, and 14th waypoint races in New York in arcade mode.
Look for red dots that appear on various levels. Place your car on the dot until a click sound is heard to unlock a new car. Some of the dots can be found at the following locations:
Go near the center of the map. The dot is inside the Parliament building (block building with pillars on the outside). Drive through the window to get inside. Find the reddish building with advertisements and an animated screen on it. Also, there is a box that almost looks like a padded cell in the middle of the street near it. Find the ramp leading up along the side of the building. Before you exit the ramp, you should be going approximately 30 to 45 mph (depending on the weight of your car). After hitting the roof immediately slam on the brakes. The dot should be to the right of you. Find the strange turn near the Parliament building. Climb up a ramp, then jump to the left or the right, but do not fall off. Turn around to find the dot. Once you start in London, make a 180 degree turn and head towards the blue blinking "Speed" sign. Go into the ramp at full speed. Go over on to the next roof and hit the brakes. Then, make a left turn and you will see the dot.
Go near the park above the big tunnel. The dot is on top of a roof that you need to jump to reach. Go near the aircraft carrier. The dot is inside the second story of a building that you need to jump to enter.
When you get to the selection screen of the car you want hold L2 L1 and press SQUARE 3 Times you will hear a noise and the car is yours This can be done in any mode and has to be done within 3 secs.
You can find secret cars by going to these places:
1. Go near the park above the big tunnel. The dot is on top of a roof that you need to jump on to reach.
2.Go near the aircraft carrier. The dot is inside the second story of a building that you need to jump to enter.
1.Go near the center of the map. The dot is inside the Parliament building (block building with pillars on the outside). Drive through the window to get inside.
- OK, this cheat will help you get a few cars, first go to the Head-to-Head races in New York beat all the races, the last race is hard so you might want to use a fast car like the Kuruma, if you dont have it this is how to get it- cruise in london and when you turn around you should see a sign that says SPEED, and there should be a ramp, go back the go fast on the ramp and you will go on a buildind there is a red light somewhere on the building, go under it and wait ten seconds, then you have the care.
88 or 153
BACK TO TOP