- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
MLB SlugFest 2006 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Jun 05, 06
|» All About MLB SlugFest 2006 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Bonus Stadiums
Hit an out of the park homerun in the indicated location to unlock the corresponding bonus stadium:
Atlantis: Hit a homerun in AT&T Park.
Coliseum: Hit a homerun in Fenway Park.
Empire: Hit a homerun in Yankee Stadium.
Forbidden City: Hit a homerun in PetCo Park.
Rocket Park: Hit a homerun in Minute Made Park.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding team:
Bobble Head: Hit ten homeruns in one game.
Casey: Hit a triple in Wrigley Field.
Dolphins: Hit a homerun in Atlantis.
Eagles: Walk three times in one game.
Gladiator: Hit a homerun in Coliseum Park.
Horse: Steal ten times in one game.
Lion: Hit a homerun with the Lions in Comerica Park.
Martian: Hit a triple in Rocket Park.
Minotaur: Hit a homerun in Forbidden City.
Pinto: Hit a homerun at Busch Field.
Rodeo Clowns: Perform a double play.
Tame Evil Clown: Hit a homerun with a Yankee in Empire Park.
76 or 141
BACK TO TOP