- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
MLB SlugFest 2006 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Jun 05, 06
|» All About MLB SlugFest 2006 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Bonus Stadiums
Hit an out of the park homerun in the indicated location to unlock the corresponding bonus stadium:
Atlantis: Hit a homerun in AT&T Park.
Coliseum: Hit a homerun in Fenway Park.
Empire: Hit a homerun in Yankee Stadium.
Forbidden City: Hit a homerun in PetCo Park.
Rocket Park: Hit a homerun in Minute Made Park.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding team:
Bobble Head: Hit ten homeruns in one game.
Casey: Hit a triple in Wrigley Field.
Dolphins: Hit a homerun in Atlantis.
Eagles: Walk three times in one game.
Gladiator: Hit a homerun in Coliseum Park.
Horse: Steal ten times in one game.
Lion: Hit a homerun with the Lions in Comerica Park.
Martian: Hit a triple in Rocket Park.
Minotaur: Hit a homerun in Forbidden City.
Pinto: Hit a homerun at Busch Field.
Rodeo Clowns: Perform a double play.
Tame Evil Clown: Hit a homerun with a Yankee in Empire Park.
76 or 162
BACK TO TOP