- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2, Wii|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 09, 06
|» All About Mortal Kombat: Armageddon on ActionTrip|
Unlock Meat, Daegon, Blaze and Taven
The Relic items needed to unlock Meat, Daegon and Blaze are found all throughout the Konquest Mode.
Unlock Blaze: Collect 50 Relic items in Konquest Mode
Unlock Daegon: Collect 30 Relic items in Konquest Mode
Unlock Meat: Collect 10 Relic items in Konquest Mode
Unlock Taven: Complete Konquest Mode
Artika Arena: Beat all 7 trials in Artika Obliesk
Pyramid of Argus Arena: Collect 40 Relics in Konquest Mode
All of the following soundtracks are unlocked in konquest mode and found in the shape of a musical note.
Arctika: Tune As you enter the second area of the Lin Kuei Temple Entrance destroy the discolored wall on the right and open the chest.
Bo'Rai Cho's Brewery: Tune Get the musical note which is located after the bridge and in the cave to the right in Botan Jungle.
Botan Jungle Track: Tune Get the musical note which is located right before the second fallen log in Botan Jungle.
Goro's Lair Fight: Tune Found in Shujinko's cell when you release him.
Hell Fight: Tune Found in Shao Khan's Dungeon, after you make it to the cell area. You must hit the ground pound icon and then go back to the 2nd cell on the right.
Konquest Final Battle: Tune In Shao Khan's Fortress as you run up to the first area with the blades travel to the right to find the musical note in the next room.
Lin Kuei Palace: Tune Get the musical note which is in the Lin Kuei Palace directly to your left after you punch down the Ice Door.
Lin Kuei Raceway: Tune Get the musical note which is located near the entrance in the final area of Arctika after you defeat all of the Lin Kuei Warriors and Archers.
Lumbermill Fight: Tune Get the musical note after the second crusher when you return to Arctika after the second obelisk.
Meteor Storm Fight: Tune Get the musical note after you defeat the Undead Revenants for the first time in the Netherrealm, jump down the left most cliff instead of the right.
Outworld Refinery: Tune Get the musical note behind you after you fight Drahmin in the Netherrealm.
Outworld Spire Fight: Tune Get the musical note which is located on the right side of the first room as you enter Shinnok's Spire.
Pyramid of Argus: Tune After you defat the Giant Skulls in Edenia, travel up the path until you find a golden chest. On the right of it is the musical note.
Reptile's Lair Fight: Tune Get the musical note in the hallway right before the final room of the Red Dragon Caverns. It is found behind a grouping of three blue barrels.
Soul Chamber Fight: Tune Once you get to the flaming sword area of Shinnok's Spire turn around and get the musical note.
Subway Fight: Tune Get the musical note after you defeat Sonya Blade in Arctika.
Tekunin Prison Fight: Tune Found in Shao Khan's Fortress, after you open the main door and enter the second area go to the upper left side and get the musical note.
Tekunin Warship: Tune Get the musical note in the area where you get attacked by Black Dragon Thug's in the Botan Jungle.
The Lost Pyramid: Tune Found behind an explosive barrel in the battle after you gain the Supermove: Time Stop.
Wastelands Fight: Tune On the left of the elevator you get into at the end of Shao Khan's Dungeon.
Play as 0
There is a Debug character known as "0", with a fighting style called, "Bug This". The look of the character is that of an unaltered female Create-A-Fighter. In order to use said character, start up a 2-Player game. From there, try to switch profiles while selecting your created fighter. If done correctly, when you go into the fight, you'll be playing as "0".
160 or 359
BACK TO TOP