- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Nascar Thunder 2002 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Nascar Thunder 2002 on ActionTrip|
Bonus cars: Enter one of the following names when creating a driver to unlock a bonus car.
At Richmond, most of the 90% of the time, half way there will be a wreck on the track. If you have already pited, it will put you a lap down. If you are beside the pace car, when you are asked to pit, put yes. Then abort the pit and it will put you in front of the pace car and then it will bring you around the track to the end of the line and let you get your lap back. (This only works if two people are playing.
When you are playing with another person. At Martinsville when a caution comes out and all the cars in front of you get bunched up, when asked to pit, put yes and when you pit (if the other cars do not) hit abort and it will take you through the pits at the same speed as the cars are going on the track, but you do not have to go as far. You will come out two or three spots better then when you went in. You can even get in front of the pace car. But all the cars have to be bunched up. If one car goes in befor you, it will let the rest of the cars catch up with the pace car (in turn, they go faster to catch up with the pace car).
84 or 192
BACK TO TOP