- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Nascar Thunder 2002 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Nascar Thunder 2002 on ActionTrip|
Bonus cars: Enter one of the following names when creating a driver to unlock a bonus car.
At Richmond, most of the 90% of the time, half way there will be a wreck on the track. If you have already pited, it will put you a lap down. If you are beside the pace car, when you are asked to pit, put yes. Then abort the pit and it will put you in front of the pace car and then it will bring you around the track to the end of the line and let you get your lap back. (This only works if two people are playing.
When you are playing with another person. At Martinsville when a caution comes out and all the cars in front of you get bunched up, when asked to pit, put yes and when you pit (if the other cars do not) hit abort and it will take you through the pits at the same speed as the cars are going on the track, but you do not have to go as far. You will come out two or three spots better then when you went in. You can even get in front of the pace car. But all the cars have to be bunched up. If one car goes in befor you, it will let the rest of the cars catch up with the pace car (in turn, they go faster to catch up with the pace car).
81 or 162
BACK TO TOP