- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Need for Speed: ProStreet Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, Wii, PC, Playstation 2, PSP, DS|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 07, 07
|» All About Need for Speed: ProStreet on ActionTrip|
Go to the enter codes section of the menu and enter:
1MA9X99: $2,000 cash
1Mi9K7E1: $10,000 cash
REGGAME: $10,000 cash
W2iOLLO1: $4,000 cash
L1iS97A1: $8,000 cash
CASTROLSYNTEC: Castrol Syntec Vinyl
SAFETYNET: 5 Repair Tokens
LEIPZIG: Disable UNLOCKALLTHINGS code
WORLDSLONGESTLASTING: Dodge Viper SRT10
CASHMONEY: EXTRA $10,000
ITSABOUTYOU: Receive Audi TT 3.8 Quattro in Career mode
ENERGIZERLITHIUM: Receive bonus vinyl sticker
HORSEPOWER: Receive Chevelle SS in Career Mode
ZEROZEROZERO: Receive Coke Zero Golg GTI in Carrer Mode
MITSUBISHIGOFAR: Receive Mitisubishi Lancer Evolution in Carrer Mode
UNLOCKALLTHINGS: Unlock map, cars (Dodge Viper SRT10, 2004 Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS and Nissan 240SX), stage 4 parts.
As you progress through the game, you challenge the 5 Kings. (Showdown, Drag, Drift, Grip & Speed). Once you beat them, you will get their car as a reward.
06 Mustang GT (Karol Monroe): Beat Drag King in Career Mode.
08 Evo X (Ryo Watanabe): Beat Showdown King in Career Mode.
08 M3 E92 (Ray Krieger): Beat Grip King in Career Mode.
65 GTO (Nate Denver): Beat Speed King in Career Mode.
95 RX-7 (Aki Kimura): Beat Drift King in Career Mode.
File Corruption Notes
If you accidently shut off your system before it saves your alias file may be corrupted. However, this does not necessarily means you have to start from scratch. Reboot your PS2 and go to the memory card browser. Locate the corrupt file (your alias or profile for NFS) and delete just that file.
You will see another file on the card which is your 'Career' file. Do not delete this block! Start up ProStreet and you will be asked to create another Alias. Once you've done this your career file will load and you're off again to the races.
949 or 523
BACK TO TOP