- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Need for Speed: ProStreet Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, Wii, PC, Playstation 2, PSP, DS|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 07, 07
|» All About Need for Speed: ProStreet on ActionTrip|
Go to the enter codes section of the menu and enter:
1MA9X99: $2,000 cash
1Mi9K7E1: $10,000 cash
REGGAME: $10,000 cash
W2iOLLO1: $4,000 cash
L1iS97A1: $8,000 cash
CASTROLSYNTEC: Castrol Syntec Vinyl
SAFETYNET: 5 Repair Tokens
LEIPZIG: Disable UNLOCKALLTHINGS code
WORLDSLONGESTLASTING: Dodge Viper SRT10
CASHMONEY: EXTRA $10,000
ITSABOUTYOU: Receive Audi TT 3.8 Quattro in Career mode
ENERGIZERLITHIUM: Receive bonus vinyl sticker
HORSEPOWER: Receive Chevelle SS in Career Mode
ZEROZEROZERO: Receive Coke Zero Golg GTI in Carrer Mode
MITSUBISHIGOFAR: Receive Mitisubishi Lancer Evolution in Carrer Mode
UNLOCKALLTHINGS: Unlock map, cars (Dodge Viper SRT10, 2004 Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS and Nissan 240SX), stage 4 parts.
As you progress through the game, you challenge the 5 Kings. (Showdown, Drag, Drift, Grip & Speed). Once you beat them, you will get their car as a reward.
06 Mustang GT (Karol Monroe): Beat Drag King in Career Mode.
08 Evo X (Ryo Watanabe): Beat Showdown King in Career Mode.
08 M3 E92 (Ray Krieger): Beat Grip King in Career Mode.
65 GTO (Nate Denver): Beat Speed King in Career Mode.
95 RX-7 (Aki Kimura): Beat Drift King in Career Mode.
File Corruption Notes
If you accidently shut off your system before it saves your alias file may be corrupted. However, this does not necessarily means you have to start from scratch. Reboot your PS2 and go to the memory card browser. Locate the corrupt file (your alias or profile for NFS) and delete just that file.
You will see another file on the card which is your 'Career' file. Do not delete this block! Start up ProStreet and you will be asked to create another Alias. Once you've done this your career file will load and you're off again to the races.
952 or 536
BACK TO TOP