- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Red Dead Revolver Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Rockstar Games
developer: Rockstar San Diego
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 04, 04
|» All About Red Dead Revolver on ActionTrip|
Cheats are unlocked by completing Bounty Hunter challenges. They are then available in the pause menu. The following Bounty levels unlock the corresponding cheats:
Sad Stars - The Mine
No HUD - Stagecoach
Bite the Bullet (Enemies have golden guns) - Fort Diego
No Distortion - End of the Line
Infinite Dead Eye - Battle Finale
Golden Gun - Siege
Invincibility - Fall From Grace
Red Wood Revolver Mode cheat allows you to play and Manny Quinn, a wooden dummy found in the back of the brimstone Gun Shop. Manny Quinn's Dead Eye skill lights him on fire and he is able to burn enemies. To unlock new Red Wood Revolver cheat modes beat the following ones:
Hard Mode - Beat Story Mode
Very Hard Mode - Beat Hard Mode
Red Wood Revolver Mode - Beat Very Hard Mode
The Man With No Name
When you choose to play Red Dead Revolver in the story mode, it will ask you for your file name. Press X on the space and move the cursor over 1 spot. Then, go to ok to accept the name. The game will name the file itself, calling it "Rstar". Activating this cheat makes it so that some of the items in a store have already been considered bought by you, and you already have many of them. NOTE: The items that are considered already bought by you will vary. Such as on one file you could have some weapons and health increase items purchased. On another file, you may have no health increase items bought or weapons, and you might have journal pages and showdown characters.
Beating Pig Josh
To beat pig josh all you need to do is jump on to the roof that Jack is on and get on top of little shack thing. After that you will have a perfect view of Josh. If he tries to come up the stairs he will most likely blow himself out of the shack leaving him vulnerable for attack.
Beating Pig Josh (alternative method)
Pig Josh runs a set pattern, but if you kneel down he loses you completely and goes back into creep mode. Jump to the lone tower (the one that fatboy shoots at you from), and stand there. When Pig Josh tries to blow you up, just jump at the right time and he'll blow himself to hell, but you will be unscathed, land and hit Hoghead in the back... and the rest is history.
Speak to Jack 5 times in Brimstone 3 and he will sell you health power-ups.
Talk to girls in the tub upstairs in Saloon Fight, they sell you a health power-up.
Talk to the girl in the Jailbreak twice after you rescue her, she will see you a health power-up.
Talk to the paper boy in Brimstone 4, he sells you a dead eye power up.
All Showdown Characters and Journal Pages - Buy every item
Bounty Hunter and Hard Mode - Complete the game
Invincibility - Complete the bounty hunter goal on "Fall from Grace"
153 or 404
BACK TO TOP