- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox360|
developer: Omega Force
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 27, 07
|» All About Samurai Warriors 2 Empires on ActionTrip|
Unlock Historical Scenarios
1570 - Battle of Anegawa: Clear any regional scenarios
1582 - The Honnouji Incident: Clear the 1560 Kawanakajima Scenario
1600 - Battle of Sekigahara: Clear the 1582 Honnouji Scenario
Unlock All Image Galleries and Scenes
To unlock all image galleries and scenes easily, just get all of the 4th weapons for every type of weapons and the 1000 KOs medals for all unique characters.
Smith the weapon your character uses to lvl 4. Next complete any battle with 500 K.O.s. There will not be a message during the battle but after the battle you will obtain it.
1000 K.O Badge
1000 K.O Badge - Defeat 1000 enemies in one battle. You also must win the battle.
Extra Model (Unique Characters only)
Extra Model (Unique Characters only) - Reach level 10 with any unique character and they will recieve an extra model to use.
Unlockable Options for Empire Mode
In addition to the different historical scenarios, you can also unlock options to change the feel of the game. Time limit on gives you until 1600 and off gives you until winter of 2000. Annex options change how you can take territory from the enemy. Once unlocked, changing fief owners can be done by pressing select over the fief.
Adjust Annex Options - Unlock (recruit) 100 officers
Adjust Officer Limit - Unlock 50 Policy Cards
Adjust Time Limit - Clear Empire Mode
Change fief owner and default officers - Clear Empire Mode
Officer Death Options - Unlock 50 weapons
173 or 331
BACK TO TOP