- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox360|
developer: Omega Force
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 27, 07
|» All About Samurai Warriors 2 Empires on ActionTrip|
Unlock Historical Scenarios
1570 - Battle of Anegawa: Clear any regional scenarios
1582 - The Honnouji Incident: Clear the 1560 Kawanakajima Scenario
1600 - Battle of Sekigahara: Clear the 1582 Honnouji Scenario
Unlock All Image Galleries and Scenes
To unlock all image galleries and scenes easily, just get all of the 4th weapons for every type of weapons and the 1000 KOs medals for all unique characters.
Smith the weapon your character uses to lvl 4. Next complete any battle with 500 K.O.s. There will not be a message during the battle but after the battle you will obtain it.
1000 K.O Badge
1000 K.O Badge - Defeat 1000 enemies in one battle. You also must win the battle.
Extra Model (Unique Characters only)
Extra Model (Unique Characters only) - Reach level 10 with any unique character and they will recieve an extra model to use.
Unlockable Options for Empire Mode
In addition to the different historical scenarios, you can also unlock options to change the feel of the game. Time limit on gives you until 1600 and off gives you until winter of 2000. Annex options change how you can take territory from the enemy. Once unlocked, changing fief owners can be done by pressing select over the fief.
Adjust Annex Options - Unlock (recruit) 100 officers
Adjust Officer Limit - Unlock 50 Policy Cards
Adjust Time Limit - Clear Empire Mode
Change fief owner and default officers - Clear Empire Mode
Officer Death Options - Unlock 50 weapons
170 or 303
BACK TO TOP