- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox360|
developer: Omega Force
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 27, 07
|» All About Samurai Warriors 2 Empires on ActionTrip|
Unlock Historical Scenarios
1570 - Battle of Anegawa: Clear any regional scenarios
1582 - The Honnouji Incident: Clear the 1560 Kawanakajima Scenario
1600 - Battle of Sekigahara: Clear the 1582 Honnouji Scenario
Unlock All Image Galleries and Scenes
To unlock all image galleries and scenes easily, just get all of the 4th weapons for every type of weapons and the 1000 KOs medals for all unique characters.
Smith the weapon your character uses to lvl 4. Next complete any battle with 500 K.O.s. There will not be a message during the battle but after the battle you will obtain it.
1000 K.O Badge
1000 K.O Badge - Defeat 1000 enemies in one battle. You also must win the battle.
Extra Model (Unique Characters only)
Extra Model (Unique Characters only) - Reach level 10 with any unique character and they will recieve an extra model to use.
Unlockable Options for Empire Mode
In addition to the different historical scenarios, you can also unlock options to change the feel of the game. Time limit on gives you until 1600 and off gives you until winter of 2000. Annex options change how you can take territory from the enemy. Once unlocked, changing fief owners can be done by pressing select over the fief.
Adjust Annex Options - Unlock (recruit) 100 officers
Adjust Officer Limit - Unlock 50 Policy Cards
Adjust Time Limit - Clear Empire Mode
Change fief owner and default officers - Clear Empire Mode
Officer Death Options - Unlock 50 weapons
170 or 291
BACK TO TOP