- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Scooby-Doo Mystery Mayhem Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, GameCube, Xbox, GBA|
developer: Artificial Mind & Movement
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 02, 04
|» All About Scooby-Doo Mystery Mayhem on ActionTrip|
Opening the bridge
On level 2, to open the bridge there are four switches. Press switches 1, 2, and 4.
Weird Wild West: Safe code
The safe which is in the bank has a three digit code. The code is "1-3-7". It can be found written on the blackboard in the schoolhouse.
Hi-Tech Terror: Getting the red access card
When you need the access card so that Scooby and Shaggy can get through the mist. You must first three mists then go to one of the lockers. One should open and have the red access card inside. Then, go over to the controls so that you can get the robot. Take it over to the red access card door. The door should then open. Go in and turn off all of the knobs. You are now able to go through the door that was blocked by steam.
Hi-Tech Terror: Elevator
When you go in the elevator and go through into the room with the panel of green covering the door, go to the control box on the left. Press the first button once, the second button twice, the third button twice, and the fourth button once. You will be able to walk through.
Get the five hidden sandwich ingredients in a level to unlock a mini-game.
Trap The Fake Ghost mini-game mini-game: Collect the ingredients in level 1.Weird Wild West: Busting Freddy out of jail
Monster Frenzy mini-game: Collect the ingredients in level 2.
Mine Cart mini-game: Collect the ingredients in level 3.
Trail Bike mini-game mini-game: Collect the ingredients in level 4.
Spooky Science mini-game: Collect the ingredients in level 5.
On the other side of main street from the jail where you have to bust Fred out, there will be a small alleyway. Have Scooby crawl underneath the fence to find the liquid soap, then go back to the side of the jail where the hole is blocked by the cart full of gold. Use the liquid soap, and it will slip right over.
113 or 172
BACK TO TOP