- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Shark Tale Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2|
developer: Amaze Entertainment
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Sep 27, 04
|» All About Shark Tale on ActionTrip|
To win in dancing mode, press the buttons when they get to the circle.
You can destroy crabs, puffer-fish, guard fish, piranhas, electric eels, and angler fish. You cannot destroy jellyfish, sea urchins, bus fish, and long eels.
Chapter 3: Pearls
If you attack a puffer fish, many pearls will come out.
Chapter 9: Avoid being caught
To avoid being caught by police fish, go into houses until the cops pass. When you are going through the dining room, you can only be seen by the waiters, and not the sharks. Note: Beware of piranhas.
Chapter 9: Staying hidden
When you must sneak around the fish with lights on their heads or the ones with torches, there are some tables with cloths on them that you can go under without being detected.
If you cannot beat the Shorties, try following them.
144 or 240
BACK TO TOP