- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
Spider-Man 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 28, 04
|» All About Spider-Man 2 on ActionTrip|
Complete Story Mode
Entering the code "hcrayert" (Treyarch, the game developer, backwards) will complete Story Mode. You will start off with 40% of the game complete, and 200,000 Hero points.
Play as Stickyrice
Go to the special options screen in the main menu and go to the cheats menu. Then type in "stickyrice". If you typed in the code correctly you will play as Stickyrice, the thug that killed Spiderman's Grandfather.
When Rhino tries to hit you, there will be a flash above Spider-Man's head. Press B when this happens. When Rhino stops spinning, he will be dizzy. Punch him until he recovers, then he will charge at you. Jump over him. Do not punch or web him. If you web him you will get hurt. If you punch him it will not have any affect because there is metal around his body.
Last Speed Upgrade
To get the 8th speed upgrade you must get up to the 16th chapter and defeat it. When the new chapter starts get 50,000 hero points and go to the shop. Swing upgrade 8 should be there unless you haven't upgraded it before.
I bet a lot of you wonder how to get to the Statue of Liberty. All you have to do is hitch a ride on a helicopter. If you land in the water close enough to Ellis Island you climb out of the water onto it. Note: If you want to check to make sure you got it, move the right analog stick so that you are looking straight up.
Evidence of Vulture Fight
Go to the Chrysler building (the other huge sky scraper near the empire state building), up far enough to where there are green pyramids on 4 corners of the building, and go around the building. You should find green feathers on the building, referring to the first game when you fought Vulture there.
Defeat Dr.Octopus (The easy way!)
In the final battle after you have hit all the machine switches, Dr.Octopus's shield will disappear and this is Spider-man's chance to take him out. To defeat Dr.Octopus requires you to let him chase you, if you chase him, he'll easily grab you and do dramatic damage. So when your web bar is between 3/4 full and full, wait on 1 of the 4 platforms (for example the one that Mary Jane is on.) and let him come to you. When he reaches the platform your on, switch the spidey sense on (up on the D-Pad.) and dodge his first attack, then hold the L button down and run at him still in spidey sense mode and use the uppercut combat skill. This should send him flying into the air and back down on the floor, quickly charge up a jump and web swing away, and then turn the spidey sense off. Using the spidey sense mode will have decreased your web bar, so to refill it just keep swinging about in mid-air. This should help it regenerate, but when your web swinging try not to collide with any posts or walls, this will stop the regeneration process until you start swinging again! Repeat this process until he gives up.
155 or 307
BACK TO TOP