- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Spy Hunter 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 20, 03
|» All About Spy Hunter 2 on ActionTrip|
Pause the game, then press L1, L1, L1, R2, L1, R1, R1, L1, R2.
Pause the game, then press R1, L1, R2, R2, L2, R1, L1, R2, L2.
All Missions and Weapons
At the main menu, press L1, R2, L2, R1, R1, L2, R2, L1.
Unlock All 2 Player Levels
On the agent name screen type your name as - agentptwo - press OK, it will disappear then type any name then OK and you will have all 2 player areas.
When you get to the train level On 2 player campaign. Use the shield to get behind one of the side ball guns destroy it and that is a safe place for player 2 to shoot the train with the turret and the EMP device cant get to you.
100 or 160
BACK TO TOP