- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Spy Hunter 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 20, 03
|» All About Spy Hunter 2 on ActionTrip|
Pause the game, then press L1, L1, L1, R2, L1, R1, R1, L1, R2.
Pause the game, then press R1, L1, R2, R2, L2, R1, L1, R2, L2.
All Missions and Weapons
At the main menu, press L1, R2, L2, R1, R1, L2, R2, L1.
Unlock All 2 Player Levels
On the agent name screen type your name as - agentptwo - press OK, it will disappear then type any name then OK and you will have all 2 player areas.
When you get to the train level On 2 player campaign. Use the shield to get behind one of the side ball guns destroy it and that is a safe place for player 2 to shoot the train with the turret and the EMP device cant get to you.
100 or 142
BACK TO TOP