- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
The Urbz: Sims in the City Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GBA, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 11, 04
|» All About The Urbz: Sims in the City on ActionTrip|
Press the following keys while playing for a desired effect:
[L2], [R2], [Up], [Triangle], [L3], [X] - Unlock All Socials
[Circle], [L1], [L2], [R2], [R1] - Unlock the Cheat Gnome
[L1], [R2], [RIGHT], [Square], [L3] - Acquire Skill
[L1], [R1], [Down], [X], [L3] - Max Phystical
[L1], [R1], [X], [Circle], [Up] - Max Mental
[L3], [R3], [R1], [R2], [Circle] - Max Artistic
[Triangle], [R2], [L1], [X], [Square] - Power Social
[Up], [Down], [Circle], [Up], [Down] - Team Photo (use this code on the Credits screen)
[R2], [L1], [R1], [L2], [Left], [Circle] - Raise motives
[R2], [R3], [L3], [L2], [R1], [L2] - Fast forward six hours
Enable the "Cheat gnome" code, then the "Power Socials" code as many times as desired. Sell the Power Social items obtained. You can repeat this as much as desired.
Go to Skyline Beach and get past the bouncer at midnight. You might need the style and some, but it will be worth it. Someone will give you a Power Social. Start to use it on everybody. Keep in a good mood and keep using it. You will become the player on Skyline Beach.
Socials that are green are more likely to succeed; however red socials can reap larger rewards, just at a higher risk to your current reputation.
If your Sim is hungry and low on money, instead of paying a machine, try kicking it. This may take a few attempts, but food will come out for your Sim to eat for free.
You can get your mood up all the way by creating another character and making sure that the Sim in the bad mood is in the apartment. Play with the new character for awhile, then go back to the main character. He or she will be in a very good mood.
Secret bonus closet
When you move to the Blankwood Towers apartment, there is a secret closet. You cannot put it in your inventory, so it cannot go in other apartments. Its secret clothing depends on your Urbz's gender. Males will get Darius' tracksuit, with glasses, shoes and hat. Females will get Roxanna Moxie's costume, including hat and leggings. Roxanna Moxie is a character from the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS version of the game. Both secret sets of clothing are neutral for all districts.
Hidden Power Socials
Look in the dumpster in Blankwood Towers. You will find a Blast I Kiss in it, but look twice. Spend some time in every dumpster. You will be rewarded for "DumpsterDiving". All over the city there are Power Socials. Instead of going into the clubs and getting them off Darius, you can keep looking in every bin in every part of town.
To have a room that is basically a luxury area, transfer the sinks, bathroom, food machine, etc., all to the place where your job is located. You will not have to move much, only to interact with Sims and go to your home. Note: If you put things too close to each other, you will not be able to use them.
You can buy and place objects in any of the districts. Just buy it or put it in your inventory then place it in any district. Note: If you place too many objects the chance of a fire increases.
Face on signs and shirt
When you become a superstar (level 35) at Skyline Beach, all the signs around you will have your face on them. You can also have your face on a custom-made shirt.
The easiest career is the modeling job, in Diamond Heights. It gets you the most money; and the combinations do not move and do not have a time limit when to press them.
179 or 361
BACK TO TOP