- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
War of the Monsters Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About War of the Monsters on ActionTrip|
Earning Battle Tokens Quickly
In order to purchase everything in the game, you'd normally have to play through the single player portion multiple upon multiple times. Not so. You're actually able to load a saved game without reverting back to the number of tokens you had at the time of the save. Any tokens you earn will always stay with you and add to your total, regardless if you load a saved game. You can also change the difficulty level and play a saved game at that new setting, which will earn you more tokens.
The best way to take advantage of this is to play all the way through the single player game on any difficulty setting, making sure you save when you reach the last boss. The last level gives you far and away the most tokens, and once you get the pattern down it's not an overly difficult battle. Every time you load that level, beat it and then save the game, your Battle Token total will increase by a nice amount.
You should earn a minimum of around 30,000 tokens for beating the last boss on Easy level, 45,000 on Medium, and 60,000 on Hard. Once you're able to beat Cerebulon on Easy mode, bump it up to Medium and then Hard difficulty. The fight normally takes around five minutes if you can beat him without having to continue, so it won't take long to earn enough credits to buy everything in the game.
Unlock Sweetooth from Twisted Metal
To unlock Sweet Tooth as a playable character, begin the game with a completed save from Twisted Metal: Black on your memory card. Sweet Tooth will be available as Agamo's fourth costume.
Agamo's fourth skin
To get agamo's fourth skin you need a save from twisted metal black on memory card, and that save needs to have the game beaten with sweet tooth. Once youve got that, load up WOTM with that memory card in the slot and you'll get Agamo's fourth skin: Mecha Sweet Tooth!
125 or 303
BACK TO TOP