- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
War of the Monsters Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About War of the Monsters on ActionTrip|
Earning Battle Tokens Quickly
In order to purchase everything in the game, you'd normally have to play through the single player portion multiple upon multiple times. Not so. You're actually able to load a saved game without reverting back to the number of tokens you had at the time of the save. Any tokens you earn will always stay with you and add to your total, regardless if you load a saved game. You can also change the difficulty level and play a saved game at that new setting, which will earn you more tokens.
The best way to take advantage of this is to play all the way through the single player game on any difficulty setting, making sure you save when you reach the last boss. The last level gives you far and away the most tokens, and once you get the pattern down it's not an overly difficult battle. Every time you load that level, beat it and then save the game, your Battle Token total will increase by a nice amount.
You should earn a minimum of around 30,000 tokens for beating the last boss on Easy level, 45,000 on Medium, and 60,000 on Hard. Once you're able to beat Cerebulon on Easy mode, bump it up to Medium and then Hard difficulty. The fight normally takes around five minutes if you can beat him without having to continue, so it won't take long to earn enough credits to buy everything in the game.
Unlock Sweetooth from Twisted Metal
To unlock Sweet Tooth as a playable character, begin the game with a completed save from Twisted Metal: Black on your memory card. Sweet Tooth will be available as Agamo's fourth costume.
Agamo's fourth skin
To get agamo's fourth skin you need a save from twisted metal black on memory card, and that save needs to have the game beaten with sweet tooth. Once youve got that, load up WOTM with that memory card in the slot and you'll get Agamo's fourth skin: Mecha Sweet Tooth!
118 or 257
BACK TO TOP