- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, PC|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International on ActionTrip|
To make an easy goal, as soon as you enter the penalty box just tap Square to make a quick shot. If you are outside the penalty box, then press Square. When you get close to the goal, do not hold Square or you will send the ball flying.
To get easy Wen to buy things at the WE shop, play the International cup under the one star difficulty setting. When you win one game, you will get about 200 Wen. When you win the whole thing, you will get 2,000 WEN, which could be used to buy classic teams. Hint: Normal tricks: When your player has the ball, use R2 + D-pad (or Left Analog-stick).
360 degree spin
When your player has the ball, rotate the Right Analog-stick in a circular motion. Your player will do a 360 degree spin trick. Hint: Fake kick: When your player has the ball and is near the opponent's penalty area, tap Square (or Circle) then quickly press X. Your player will perform a fake kick.
When your player has the ball, move the Right analog-stick rapidly Forward, Back, Forward, Back, etc. Another way is to press R2 very rapidly. Your player will do a trick that the soccer player Ronaldo sometimes does.
Move backwards with one foot on ball
When your player has the ball, press R2 + Down (or R2 + Up) and hold Back. Your player will move backwards with one foot on the ball. Hint: Tricks: Some players that are bad in doing tricks might not be able to perform them. Try them with good players.
World All-star Team
Win the Multi-International Cup.
Premier All-star Team
Win the Championship LG Cup.
Hold L1 and press Square to perform a lob shot or tap Square(2).
Hold L1, press X then quickly press Triangle.
Free Kick Wall: Do Not Jump
Press X while your opponent is taking a free kick.
Long Shot Ground
Free Kick Wall: Rush Forward
Press circle while your opponent is taking a free kick.
Hold R1 after the pass.
Manual Long Pass
Hold L1 and press the Right Analog-stick in the direction you wish to pass then press R3.
Two Men After The Ball
Hold Square and press X when your opponent has the ball.
Throw Pass In The Air
Hold L1 and press Triangle.
Move Goal Keeper
Hold Triangle and press L1 to point the cursor on the keeper and move him with the D-pad.
Free Kick Wall: Jump
Press Square while your opponent is taking a free kick.
Keepers Leave Area
When an opposing player is in possession of the ball, hold Triangle for the keeper to dash towards the ball.
Hold X while your opponent has the ball. In addition, the player will dash after the ball if R1 is pressed simultaneously.
Press the Right Analog-stick in the direction you wish to pass then press R3.
66 or 140
BACK TO TOP