- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
X-Files Resist or Serve Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About X-Files Resist or Serve on ActionTrip|
Free Shipping on RE
Outbreak! Unlimited First Aid Kits: In Episode 2 when making the optical disc, if you type the Chris Barnescode first you get a first aid kit. You can type this in as many time as you need for an unlimited amount of first aid kits.
At the cheat menu enter L1, L2, X, R2, R1.
How to KIll Hector Without Getting Hurt
When you play Scully and and you go into a garage, press the button on the wall to lift the car then quickly press it again to make the car come crashing down onto Hector. Do this three times and he will be dead.
How to Kill All 5 Zombies in the Padded Cells Without Getting Hurt
After killing the 2 zombies coming your way on the right, enter the room with two white-grey double doors. When the room is finished loading, pick up the medi-kit on the desk and go to the other side of the room. Press the button and quickly run to the first padded cell to your left (no zombie is in that cell), then go behind the door and the zombies with be on the other side. They will fight each other and kill each other, one may be left alive. But you must like run into the wall when you are behind the door so they can't get you through the door. Then dash the last zombie (if there are two left leave them to fight) and make a run for the top cell with the dead man and pick up a key.
How to Deactivate the Bomb on the Cable Car
The number to deactivate the bomb is: 427. You could've found out the number by using the fingerprint spray that you picked up from the 'dead' zombie in the cable house.
Unlimited First Aid Kits
When making the optical disc in Episode 2, if you type in the Chris Barnes code first, you will get a first aid kit. You can type it in as many times as desired.
86 or 123
BACK TO TOP