- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 08, 08
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny on ActionTrip|
Go to the Lab, when it finally appears, and choose the password machine. Put in the following codes- note these cards will appear in the rental shop and you will be charged a fee that will come out of the duel points you win (I have more, but, I was unable to put them all on the form that Gamefaqs has provided):
83994646: 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom
23771716: 7 Colored Fish
14261867: 8-Claws Scorpion
49140998: A Feather of the Phoenix
21597117: A Hero Emerges
00295517: A Legendary Ocean
05728014: A Rival Appears
13026402: A-Team: Trap Disposal Unit
40133511: Bazoo the Soul-Eater
35215622: Blindly Loyal Goblin
34124316: Cyber Jar
Unlock Midday Constellation (Noon Star) Booster
At the shop screen where you select the boosters, Enter The Following Code:
[Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [X], [O]: Midday Constellation Booster
Try doing this in order to get three free cards and 10,000 DP. Keep in mind that this can only be done once per save file.
Step 1 - Connect your PSP to the USB port on your PS2.
Step 2 - Insert Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 into your PSP, load the game, select "Database" and then "USB Connect".
Step 3 - Insert Yu-Gi-Oh! The Beginning of Destiny into your PS2, load the game, select "Database" and then "USB Connect".
If done properly, your prizes should be won thereafter.
228 or 266
BACK TO TOP