- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 08, 08
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny on ActionTrip|
Go to the Lab, when it finally appears, and choose the password machine. Put in the following codes- note these cards will appear in the rental shop and you will be charged a fee that will come out of the duel points you win (I have more, but, I was unable to put them all on the form that Gamefaqs has provided):
83994646: 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom
23771716: 7 Colored Fish
14261867: 8-Claws Scorpion
49140998: A Feather of the Phoenix
21597117: A Hero Emerges
00295517: A Legendary Ocean
05728014: A Rival Appears
13026402: A-Team: Trap Disposal Unit
40133511: Bazoo the Soul-Eater
35215622: Blindly Loyal Goblin
34124316: Cyber Jar
Unlock Midday Constellation (Noon Star) Booster
At the shop screen where you select the boosters, Enter The Following Code:
[Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [X], [O]: Midday Constellation Booster
Try doing this in order to get three free cards and 10,000 DP. Keep in mind that this can only be done once per save file.
Step 1 - Connect your PSP to the USB port on your PS2.
Step 2 - Insert Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 into your PSP, load the game, select "Database" and then "USB Connect".
Step 3 - Insert Yu-Gi-Oh! The Beginning of Destiny into your PS2, load the game, select "Database" and then "USB Connect".
If done properly, your prizes should be won thereafter.
226 or 233
BACK TO TOP