- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 08, 08 (released)
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny on ActionTrip|
Go to the Lab, when it finally appears, and choose the password machine. Put in the following codes- note these cards will appear in the rental shop and you will be charged a fee that will come out of the duel points you win (I have more, but, I was unable to put them all on the form that Gamefaqs has provided):
83994646: 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom
23771716: 7 Colored Fish
14261867: 8-Claws Scorpion
49140998: A Feather of the Phoenix
21597117: A Hero Emerges
00295517: A Legendary Ocean
05728014: A Rival Appears
13026402: A-Team: Trap Disposal Unit
40133511: Bazoo the Soul-Eater
35215622: Blindly Loyal Goblin
34124316: Cyber Jar
Unlock Midday Constellation (Noon Star) Booster
At the shop screen where you select the boosters, Enter The Following Code:
[Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [X], [O]: Midday Constellation Booster
Try doing this in order to get three free cards and 10,000 DP. Keep in mind that this can only be done once per save file.
Step 1 - Connect your PSP to the USB port on your PS2.
Step 2 - Insert Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 into your PSP, load the game, select "Database" and then "USB Connect".
Step 3 - Insert Yu-Gi-Oh! The Beginning of Destiny into your PS2, load the game, select "Database" and then "USB Connect".
If done properly, your prizes should be won thereafter.
216 or 207
BACK TO TOP