- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Army of Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 04, 08
|» All About Army of Two on ActionTrip|
Infinate Life And Ammo
Pause the game during game play and press [Triangle], [Triangle], [X], [X], [L2], [R2], [R1], [R2], [Circle], [Square].
Panda Express (Money Farming)
Not really interested in dying over and over again because of the lack of cash in the early stages and don't mind the monotony of MMMORPG farming? Try a new campaign in China. The first objective pays $30,000 and can be cycled quickly (about 3 minutes with co-op snipe). The checkpoint is back down the hill next to the hovercraft. Once you get the checkpoint (saves your money), quit and restart the stage. Tedious but effective. You only wish you could make $10,000 per minute.
To skip the pre-rendered opening stage movie, press [SQUARE] (or [TRIANGLE]).
Refill Your Ammo
If you're running low on ammunition (or have run out completely) on any of your currently-equipped weapons, wait until Mid-Mission Shopping, which is an option multiple times on almost every stage in the game. Change your weapons when this option comes up, and the new gun or guns selected will be fully stocked with ammunition.
Heavy-Armored Guards are a pain to kill in this game, since you have to shoot them from behind to damage them. However, the powerful fifty caliber sniper rifle can knock back and knock down these guards. When they're on the ground, they're prone to any attack.
Unlock All Weapons & Professional Difficulty
Complete these tasks to unlock the following.
All Primary Weapons: Complete the game on either "Recruit" or "Contractor" difficulties.
All Remaining Weapons (Secondary & Special): Complete the game on "Professional" difficulty.
Professional Difficulty: Complete the game on either "Recruit" or "Contractor" difficulties.
618 or 840
BACK TO TOP