- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Army of Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 04, 08
|» All About Army of Two on ActionTrip|
Infinate Life And Ammo
Pause the game during game play and press [Triangle], [Triangle], [X], [X], [L2], [R2], [R1], [R2], [Circle], [Square].
Panda Express (Money Farming)
Not really interested in dying over and over again because of the lack of cash in the early stages and don't mind the monotony of MMMORPG farming? Try a new campaign in China. The first objective pays $30,000 and can be cycled quickly (about 3 minutes with co-op snipe). The checkpoint is back down the hill next to the hovercraft. Once you get the checkpoint (saves your money), quit and restart the stage. Tedious but effective. You only wish you could make $10,000 per minute.
To skip the pre-rendered opening stage movie, press [SQUARE] (or [TRIANGLE]).
Refill Your Ammo
If you're running low on ammunition (or have run out completely) on any of your currently-equipped weapons, wait until Mid-Mission Shopping, which is an option multiple times on almost every stage in the game. Change your weapons when this option comes up, and the new gun or guns selected will be fully stocked with ammunition.
Heavy-Armored Guards are a pain to kill in this game, since you have to shoot them from behind to damage them. However, the powerful fifty caliber sniper rifle can knock back and knock down these guards. When they're on the ground, they're prone to any attack.
Unlock All Weapons & Professional Difficulty
Complete these tasks to unlock the following.
All Primary Weapons: Complete the game on either "Recruit" or "Contractor" difficulties.
All Remaining Weapons (Secondary & Special): Complete the game on "Professional" difficulty.
Professional Difficulty: Complete the game on either "Recruit" or "Contractor" difficulties.
625 or 948
BACK TO TOP