- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Army of Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 04, 08
|» All About Army of Two on ActionTrip|
Infinate Life And Ammo
Pause the game during game play and press [Triangle], [Triangle], [X], [X], [L2], [R2], [R1], [R2], [Circle], [Square].
Panda Express (Money Farming)
Not really interested in dying over and over again because of the lack of cash in the early stages and don't mind the monotony of MMMORPG farming? Try a new campaign in China. The first objective pays $30,000 and can be cycled quickly (about 3 minutes with co-op snipe). The checkpoint is back down the hill next to the hovercraft. Once you get the checkpoint (saves your money), quit and restart the stage. Tedious but effective. You only wish you could make $10,000 per minute.
To skip the pre-rendered opening stage movie, press [SQUARE] (or [TRIANGLE]).
Refill Your Ammo
If you're running low on ammunition (or have run out completely) on any of your currently-equipped weapons, wait until Mid-Mission Shopping, which is an option multiple times on almost every stage in the game. Change your weapons when this option comes up, and the new gun or guns selected will be fully stocked with ammunition.
Heavy-Armored Guards are a pain to kill in this game, since you have to shoot them from behind to damage them. However, the powerful fifty caliber sniper rifle can knock back and knock down these guards. When they're on the ground, they're prone to any attack.
Unlock All Weapons & Professional Difficulty
Complete these tasks to unlock the following.
All Primary Weapons: Complete the game on either "Recruit" or "Contractor" difficulties.
All Remaining Weapons (Secondary & Special): Complete the game on "Professional" difficulty.
Professional Difficulty: Complete the game on either "Recruit" or "Contractor" difficulties.
625 or 956
BACK TO TOP