- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Ronimo Games
developer: Ronimo Games
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 01, 12
|» All About Awesomenauts on ActionTrip|
There are 7 Bronze Trophies, 4 Silver Trophies, and 1 Gold Trophy.
Awesomenauts, roll out! (Bronze): Unlock 3 characters.
Bionic family (Bronze): Win game sessions with six different characters.
Hawk, wolf, puma and bear (Bronze): Kill 1000 droids/creeps.
In pole position (Silver): Make the most kills of both teams in an online game session.
Let our powers combine! (Silver): Play a game session with friends invited through the game session setup.
Master of the Universe! (Gold): Reach max level.
Party at Sky Vault (Silver): Win a game session with 2 friends splitscreen.
Silmer's evil twin (Bronze): Kill the Solar boss in an online game session.
T-U-R-R-E-T powah! (Bronze): Destroy 25 turrets.
Thunder, thunder, thunder! (Silver): Get a killing spree.
Wings of Silver (Bronze): Collect 35 Solar on a drop-pod drop.
Yoooo JOE! (Bronze): Win an online game session.
19 or 109
|»||Click here for more Awesomenauts cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Awesomenauts cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Awesomenauts cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP