- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Omega Force
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 06, 07
|» All About Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (1300KB)
With any unit that has ammo (Archers, Javelins, Throwing Knives etc etc...), wait until you are out of said ammo.
Press [X] to back out of the unit, and wait for the AI to shoot of their own accord.
Re-join the group, and you should have ~10 more ammo. (Not a full restore). When you run out, just leave the squad, wait, and re-join. It can be done infinate times.
91 or 201
BACK TO TOP