- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Omega Force
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 06, 07
|» All About Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (1300KB)
With any unit that has ammo (Archers, Javelins, Throwing Knives etc etc...), wait until you are out of said ammo.
Press [X] to back out of the unit, and wait for the AI to shoot of their own accord.
Re-join the group, and you should have ~10 more ammo. (Not a full restore). When you run out, just leave the squad, wait, and re-join. It can be done infinate times.
91 or 180
BACK TO TOP