- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Double Dragon: Neon Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 12, 12
|» All About Double Dragon: Neon on ActionTrip|
Concept Art Gallery
Complete the game once and the Concept Art Gallery will unlock on the main menu, with 97 pages of unused concepts, drawings, and early game screenshots.
The harder the difficulty, the higher the drops from enemies.
Double Dragon Difficulty: Beat the game in "Dragon" difficulty
Dragon Difficulty: Beat the game in "Normal" difficulty
Set Fuzz Face Free!!
Fuzz Face is a strange, flying friend with a very high-pitched voice. If you set him free by ducking seven times between the two tombstones right beside the ladder in stage 7, he will follow you around and drop Dragon Kick and batteries every minute or so making the game substantially easier. Just be warned that his voice is severely annoying.
There are 13 Trophies - 1 Gold, 3 Silver, 9 Bronze.
A Foot Face? (Bronze): Become the hidden idol!
Double Dragon (Silver): Finish every stage cooperatively on Double Dragon difficulty with friendly fire enabled!
FuzzFace!! (Bronze): Befriend everyone's most favoritest helpful character!
Gleam On! (Bronze): Dodge and get the Gleam 50 times
Max Fidelity (Gold): Max out every song to level 50!!
Metal Head (Bronze): Upgrade a song at the Tapesmith
Misters Perfect (Silver): Complete any level in co-op without taking any damage. . . with friendly fire enabled!
Mr. Perfect (Bronze): Complete any level without taking damage
Pick a Winner! (Bronze): Nail all enemies with the hair pick
Single Dragon (Silver): Finish every stage solo on Double Dragon difficulty!
This Channel Sucks (Bronze): Break all the Skullmageddon monitors in the Rocket Dojo
Victory! (Bronze): Defeat Skullmageddon!
Weapon Master (Bronze): Use every weapon once
Secret Roper Level
In stage 7 where you start off with the heavy bag in the glass cell, punch the bag 87 times to hear a chime and wait a few seconds. Your head will be replaced with Roper's and every enemy in the stage also has their head swapped as well. This stage is VERY difficult.
On stage 6 "Assault Zone", after the Hellacopter section and right before the first ladder, there are two gravestones sitting on the bottom of the screen. Go between them and press the dodge button 7 times and it will unlock "Fuzzface", a strange and out of place creature that can fly and talk. He'll hover over you for the rest of the game and occasionally give you power ups and items, making the game much easier.
14 or 57
|»||Click here for more Double Dragon: Neon cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Double Dragon: Neon cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Double Dragon: Neon cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP