- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Double Dragon: Neon Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 12, 12
|» All About Double Dragon: Neon on ActionTrip|
Concept Art Gallery
Complete the game once and the Concept Art Gallery will unlock on the main menu, with 97 pages of unused concepts, drawings, and early game screenshots.
The harder the difficulty, the higher the drops from enemies.
Double Dragon Difficulty: Beat the game in "Dragon" difficulty
Dragon Difficulty: Beat the game in "Normal" difficulty
Set Fuzz Face Free!!
Fuzz Face is a strange, flying friend with a very high-pitched voice. If you set him free by ducking seven times between the two tombstones right beside the ladder in stage 7, he will follow you around and drop Dragon Kick and batteries every minute or so making the game substantially easier. Just be warned that his voice is severely annoying.
There are 13 Trophies - 1 Gold, 3 Silver, 9 Bronze.
A Foot Face? (Bronze): Become the hidden idol!
Double Dragon (Silver): Finish every stage cooperatively on Double Dragon difficulty with friendly fire enabled!
FuzzFace!! (Bronze): Befriend everyone's most favoritest helpful character!
Gleam On! (Bronze): Dodge and get the Gleam 50 times
Max Fidelity (Gold): Max out every song to level 50!!
Metal Head (Bronze): Upgrade a song at the Tapesmith
Misters Perfect (Silver): Complete any level in co-op without taking any damage. . . with friendly fire enabled!
Mr. Perfect (Bronze): Complete any level without taking damage
Pick a Winner! (Bronze): Nail all enemies with the hair pick
Single Dragon (Silver): Finish every stage solo on Double Dragon difficulty!
This Channel Sucks (Bronze): Break all the Skullmageddon monitors in the Rocket Dojo
Victory! (Bronze): Defeat Skullmageddon!
Weapon Master (Bronze): Use every weapon once
Secret Roper Level
In stage 7 where you start off with the heavy bag in the glass cell, punch the bag 87 times to hear a chime and wait a few seconds. Your head will be replaced with Roper's and every enemy in the stage also has their head swapped as well. This stage is VERY difficult.
On stage 6 "Assault Zone", after the Hellacopter section and right before the first ladder, there are two gravestones sitting on the bottom of the screen. Go between them and press the dodge button 7 times and it will unlock "Fuzzface", a strange and out of place creature that can fly and talk. He'll hover over you for the rest of the game and occasionally give you power ups and items, making the game much easier.
14 or 50
|»||Click here for more Double Dragon: Neon cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Double Dragon: Neon cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Double Dragon: Neon cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP