- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Vivendi Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 17, 06
|» All About F.E.A.R. on ActionTrip|
Unlock All Levels
Enter F3ARDAY1 as a profile name to unlock all levels. Achievements are disabled when you use this name.
F3ARDAY1: Unlock All Levels
Make a mark of some sort to lead you back on some Medkits that you could not carry before. If you so happen to run out of your own because of a big fight you can find them again. This is useful in Interval 11 with the armies of ghosts coming after you. Just make sure that you are able to backtrack to get the Medkits you left behind.
Use your Medkits at the correct time. Do not use Medkits immediately when you have about 70 to 80 health remaining. Try using a Medkit when your health drops below 30. One Medkit can heal up to about 30 to 45 points. If your health happens to drop below 40 and you are in a 1v1 or 2v1 fight, do not bother using a Medkit unless you really need to. Just run to cover while using your slow-mo abilities. Your health will regenerate slowly back to 40 if it drops below that, however you must be out of the firefight to regenerate your health.
Defeating Assassin Super Soldiers
Because the assassins are difficult to see due to their camouflage and high speed running, try using slow-motion with L2 PlayStation3 or LB Xbox 360 . You will notice them immediately once they are slowed. After that, let all of your rounds into them.
If you do not have slow-motion (for example, in the bonus mission when playing as the demolition man), you must have a quick finger and a good eye to notice them running around. There are two ways to do this. The first is to toss a grenade to reveal the assassin for a certain amount of time. Hopefully the splash radius will either hit him or kill him. Note: The grenade has a two to four second delay before exploding, and correct timing is required. The second way is to wait until the assassin approaches directly in front of you. When he reveals himself, start firing at him.
The term "Strong Language" is misspelled when the ESRB rating is shown at the beginning of the game.
Easter Egg: Office Space Reference
During Interval 04, Chapter 2 (called "Watchers"), you'll come across a room full of cubicles. Specifically, the room is located to the left of the deceased ATC Officer who was crushed by a falling ceiling tile. If you examine the cubicles in that room, you'll find one with a radio on it, as well as a red stapler and a TPS report. This is an obvious ode to the classic late-90s movie Office Space.
128 or 320
BACK TO TOP