- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Final Fantasy XIII Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 09, 10
|» All About Final Fantasy XIII on ActionTrip|
Complete list of Trophies:
Adamant Will (SIlver): Felled a heavyweight of the lowerworld wilds.
Commando's Seal (Bronze): Mastered the Commando role.
Dorgann's Trophy (Silver): Completed all high-level Cie'th Stone missions.
Exorcist (Silver): Triumphed over undying lowerland souls in seven fierce battles.
Floraphobe (Silver): Toppled a green terror and cut an oversized succulent down to size.
Galuf's Grail (Silver): Completed all Cie'th Stone missions
Gysahl Wreath (Bronze): Discovered buried treasure with a little help from a Chocobo.
Instrument of Change (Gold): Witnessed the dawn of a new crystal legend.
Instrument of Dissent (Bronze): Survived the Purge to confront a greater peril.
Instrument of Faith (Silver): Defied destiny's charge and embarked on a different path.
Instrument of Fate (Bronze): Took the first steps toward challenging an unjust fate.
Instrument of Flight (Bronze): Slipped through the net and lived to fight another day.
Instrument of Hope (Bronze): Traveled to the world below, seeking a way to alter fate.
Instrument of Rebellion (Bronze): Made plans to infiltrate enemy-occupied territory.
Instrument of Shame (Bronze): Carried the burden of guilt to the end of the line.
Instrument of Survival (Bronze): Evaded pursuers, though memories of the past still give chase.
Instrument of Tragedy (Bronze): Strode into danger's den and paid the consequences.
Instrument of Truth (Bronze): Recognized the true threat to the world's future.
Instrument of Vengeance (Bronze): Resolved to be more than a victim of circumstance.
Instrument of Wrath (Bronze): Took the fight to the enemy's door.
Kelger's Cup (Bronze): Completed all low-level Cie'th Stone missions.
L'Cie Paragon (Gold): Earned a 5-star ranking for all Cie'th Stone missions
Limit Breaker (Silver): Dealt 100,000+ damage with a single attack.
Loremaster (Gold): Discerned the full attributes of 100 enemies.
Master's Seal (Silver): Fully developed all characters.
Medic's Seal (Bronze): Mastered the Medic role.
Natural Selector (Silver): Passed Titan's trials.
Pulsian Pioneer (Bronze): Took over 10,000 steps on the lowerworld surface.
Ravager's Seal (Bronze): Mastered the Ravager role.
Saboteur's Seal (Bronze): Mastered the Saboteur role.
Sentinel's Seal (Bronze): Mastered the Sentinel role.
Superstar (Gold): Earned a 5-star ranking in the battle to determine the world's fate.
Synergist's Seal (Bronze): Mastered the Synergist role.
Treasure Hunter (Gold): Held every weapon and accessory.
Ultimate Hero (Platinum): Acquired all trophies.
Xezat's Chalice (Bronze): Completed all mid-level Cie'th Stone missions.
By obtaining certain Trophies, you can unlock special character themes for your PS3.
Fang Theme: Obtain the "Treasure Hunter (Gold)" Trophy.
Hope Theme: Obtain the "Instrument of Change (Gold)" Trophy.
Lightning Theme: Obtain the "Superstar (Gold)" Trophy.
Sazh Theme: Obtain the "Lore Master (Gold)" Trophy.
Serah Theme: Obtain the "Ultimate Hero (Platinum)" Trophy.
Snow Theme: Obtain the "L'Cie Paragon (Gold)" Trophy.
Vanille Theme: Obtain the "Instrument of Faith (Silver)" Trophy.
If you turn the left stick in a slow circle on the field screen, the character that you are controlling will do a secret animation. For example, Hope will shake his head and hands.
56 or 142
BACK TO TOP