- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
developer: that game company
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 13, 12
|» All About Journey on ActionTrip|
Unlock the Hidden White Cloak
Complete the task prompted by the "Transcendence" trophy, which is to acquire all Scarf upgrades hidden in the game. You can do this over multiple playthroughs. Once you acquire the trophy, head to the start of the game (or just pause the game and select "Chapter Select". This option is unlocked after completing the game once). From the center of the area, look to the right and you will see three large cloths sticking out from the ground. Go over to them and simply walk into them. Your cloak will now be white and the scarf you start off with will be longer. Unlike the red scarf, the white scarf will automatically regenerate scarf power once you land after jumping.
Adventure (Bronze): Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
Ancestors (Bronze): Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.
Companion (Silver): Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.
Crossing (Bronze): Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.
Explore (Bronze): Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
History (Bronze): Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
Mirage (Bronze): Find the hidden desert flower.
Rebirth (Bronze): Finish the game and return to the beginning.
Reflection (Bronze): Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.
Return (Bronze): Start the journey again after a week long break.
Threshold (Bronze): Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.
Transcendence (Gold): Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.
Trials (Bronze): Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.
Wonder (Silver): Meet 10 or more unique travelers.
23 or 149
|»||Click here for more Journey cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Journey cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Journey cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP