- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
developer: that game company
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 13, 12
|» All About Journey on ActionTrip|
Unlock the Hidden White Cloak
Complete the task prompted by the "Transcendence" trophy, which is to acquire all Scarf upgrades hidden in the game. You can do this over multiple playthroughs. Once you acquire the trophy, head to the start of the game (or just pause the game and select "Chapter Select". This option is unlocked after completing the game once). From the center of the area, look to the right and you will see three large cloths sticking out from the ground. Go over to them and simply walk into them. Your cloak will now be white and the scarf you start off with will be longer. Unlike the red scarf, the white scarf will automatically regenerate scarf power once you land after jumping.
Adventure (Bronze): Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
Ancestors (Bronze): Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.
Companion (Silver): Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.
Crossing (Bronze): Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.
Explore (Bronze): Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
History (Bronze): Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
Mirage (Bronze): Find the hidden desert flower.
Rebirth (Bronze): Finish the game and return to the beginning.
Reflection (Bronze): Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.
Return (Bronze): Start the journey again after a week long break.
Threshold (Bronze): Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.
Transcendence (Gold): Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.
Trials (Bronze): Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.
Wonder (Silver): Meet 10 or more unique travelers.
21 or 111
|»||Click here for more Journey cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Journey cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Journey cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP