- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
developer: that game company
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 13, 12
|» All About Journey on ActionTrip|
Unlock the Hidden White Cloak
Complete the task prompted by the "Transcendence" trophy, which is to acquire all Scarf upgrades hidden in the game. You can do this over multiple playthroughs. Once you acquire the trophy, head to the start of the game (or just pause the game and select "Chapter Select". This option is unlocked after completing the game once). From the center of the area, look to the right and you will see three large cloths sticking out from the ground. Go over to them and simply walk into them. Your cloak will now be white and the scarf you start off with will be longer. Unlike the red scarf, the white scarf will automatically regenerate scarf power once you land after jumping.
Adventure (Bronze): Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
Ancestors (Bronze): Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.
Companion (Silver): Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.
Crossing (Bronze): Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.
Explore (Bronze): Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
History (Bronze): Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
Mirage (Bronze): Find the hidden desert flower.
Rebirth (Bronze): Finish the game and return to the beginning.
Reflection (Bronze): Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.
Return (Bronze): Start the journey again after a week long break.
Threshold (Bronze): Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.
Transcendence (Gold): Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.
Trials (Bronze): Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.
Wonder (Silver): Meet 10 or more unique travelers.
21 or 100
|»||Click here for more Journey cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Journey cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Journey cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP