- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Rise of the Argonauts Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
developer: Liquid Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 16, 08
|» All About Rise of the Argonauts on ActionTrip|
Unlockable: Children Are Annoying Achievement
On the island of Mycenae, the party will meet an orphan named Bolo. Endure his singing (by not selecting the choice ' Enough!') enough times to unlock this achievement.
All the other achievements in the game are associated with the various tasks detailed in the constellations menu (select a masked task to reveal the details on how to achieve them).
Defeat Achilles with the pre-selected spear by dodging to his side or back when he charges Jason and thrusting out once with the Lethal blow. If the hit spark is gold or yellow, the hit will be a dud, but occasionally you will score a bloody injury.
A second method is to block Achilles as he's incoming and then counter-attack twice with Wounding (weaker) blows. This process is just as long as the first; the champion of Hellas doesn't drop dead easily.
Defeat Pelias by throwing Jason's spear towards him (at first) after he's exhausted his magic beam against Jason's shield (block the beam's whole duration).
When Pelias changes his attack pattern and shoots magic missiles from the air, power block (guard and press the shield shove button) to reflect the missiles back at him.
When Pelias changes his attack pattern a final time and shoots magic missiles from the ground, simply dodge his attacks and rush him with melee weapons. Destroy his shield with melee attacks and fertilize his the ground with his fetid corpse.
69 or 135
BACK TO TOP