- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 10, 10
|» All About Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on ActionTrip|
Enter at the title screen
Allow two players to select the same character: Down R1 Up L1 Triangle Circle
Begin level with Power of Love (sword from 7-2): Square, Square, Square, X, Circle, X, Triangle, Triangle
Boss Rush: Right, Right, Circle, R1, Right, Right, Circle, R1
Changes coin sprites into animal sprites: Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up
Enables Blood Mode: X, Circle, X, Square, X, Circle Circle
Unlock Zombie Mode: Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Right, Right
Hearts Appear when hitting Opponent: X, O, X, O, Square, X, O, O
Sacrifice Life for $50: While HOLDing L2+R2, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X
Skip Snowy Toronto
In the Snowy Toronto stage, fight your way to Hillcrest Park. Without killing the last enemy before you're allowed to move on, move over to the middle of the right side of the screen and hold up and right. You'll see your character slowly start to move off screen, after which you can dash blindly through the level with none of the enemies loaded. After the screen dips down and back up, hold up and right to make sure you enter the Subspace door at the end of the level. This is a great way to earn the Invulnerable trophy with very little effort.
Knives Chau Add-On Pack Trophies
There is 1 Bronze Trophy, 1 Silver Trophy, and 1 Gold Trophy.
It's All In The Reflexes (Bronze): Catch a flying object at least 25 times with Knives.
Ninja Somersault (Gold): Perform at least 10 consecutive head stomps successfully with Knives.
Speed Run (Silver): Clear the game in 90 minutes or less with Knives.
Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack Trophies
There are 3 Bronze Trophies and 1 Silver Trophy.
And... It's a Wrap! (Bronze): Clear the game once with Wallace Wells
Everybody wants to play (Bronze): Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)
Wallace the novice! (Bronze): Completed your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
Wallaciraptor! (Silver): Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
55 or 189
BACK TO TOP