- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 10, 10
|» All About Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on ActionTrip|
Enter at the title screen
Allow two players to select the same character: Down R1 Up L1 Triangle Circle
Begin level with Power of Love (sword from 7-2): Square, Square, Square, X, Circle, X, Triangle, Triangle
Boss Rush: Right, Right, Circle, R1, Right, Right, Circle, R1
Changes coin sprites into animal sprites: Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up
Enables Blood Mode: X, Circle, X, Square, X, Circle Circle
Unlock Zombie Mode: Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Right, Right
Hearts Appear when hitting Opponent: X, O, X, O, Square, X, O, O
Sacrifice Life for $50: While HOLDing L2+R2, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X
Skip Snowy Toronto
In the Snowy Toronto stage, fight your way to Hillcrest Park. Without killing the last enemy before you're allowed to move on, move over to the middle of the right side of the screen and hold up and right. You'll see your character slowly start to move off screen, after which you can dash blindly through the level with none of the enemies loaded. After the screen dips down and back up, hold up and right to make sure you enter the Subspace door at the end of the level. This is a great way to earn the Invulnerable trophy with very little effort.
Knives Chau Add-On Pack Trophies
There is 1 Bronze Trophy, 1 Silver Trophy, and 1 Gold Trophy.
It's All In The Reflexes (Bronze): Catch a flying object at least 25 times with Knives.
Ninja Somersault (Gold): Perform at least 10 consecutive head stomps successfully with Knives.
Speed Run (Silver): Clear the game in 90 minutes or less with Knives.
Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack Trophies
There are 3 Bronze Trophies and 1 Silver Trophy.
And... It's a Wrap! (Bronze): Clear the game once with Wallace Wells
Everybody wants to play (Bronze): Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)
Wallace the novice! (Bronze): Completed your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
Wallaciraptor! (Silver): Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
52 or 132
BACK TO TOP