- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 10, 10
|» All About Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on ActionTrip|
Enter at the title screen
Allow two players to select the same character: Down R1 Up L1 Triangle Circle
Begin level with Power of Love (sword from 7-2): Square, Square, Square, X, Circle, X, Triangle, Triangle
Boss Rush: Right, Right, Circle, R1, Right, Right, Circle, R1
Changes coin sprites into animal sprites: Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up
Enables Blood Mode: X, Circle, X, Square, X, Circle Circle
Unlock Zombie Mode: Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Right, Right
Hearts Appear when hitting Opponent: X, O, X, O, Square, X, O, O
Sacrifice Life for $50: While HOLDing L2+R2, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X
Skip Snowy Toronto
In the Snowy Toronto stage, fight your way to Hillcrest Park. Without killing the last enemy before you're allowed to move on, move over to the middle of the right side of the screen and hold up and right. You'll see your character slowly start to move off screen, after which you can dash blindly through the level with none of the enemies loaded. After the screen dips down and back up, hold up and right to make sure you enter the Subspace door at the end of the level. This is a great way to earn the Invulnerable trophy with very little effort.
Knives Chau Add-On Pack Trophies
There is 1 Bronze Trophy, 1 Silver Trophy, and 1 Gold Trophy.
It's All In The Reflexes (Bronze): Catch a flying object at least 25 times with Knives.
Ninja Somersault (Gold): Perform at least 10 consecutive head stomps successfully with Knives.
Speed Run (Silver): Clear the game in 90 minutes or less with Knives.
Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack Trophies
There are 3 Bronze Trophies and 1 Silver Trophy.
And... It's a Wrap! (Bronze): Clear the game once with Wallace Wells
Everybody wants to play (Bronze): Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)
Wallace the novice! (Bronze): Completed your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
Wallaciraptor! (Silver): Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
52 or 136
BACK TO TOP