- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 10, 10
|» All About Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on ActionTrip|
Enter at the title screen
Allow two players to select the same character: Down R1 Up L1 Triangle Circle
Begin level with Power of Love (sword from 7-2): Square, Square, Square, X, Circle, X, Triangle, Triangle
Boss Rush: Right, Right, Circle, R1, Right, Right, Circle, R1
Changes coin sprites into animal sprites: Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up
Enables Blood Mode: X, Circle, X, Square, X, Circle Circle
Unlock Zombie Mode: Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Right, Right
Hearts Appear when hitting Opponent: X, O, X, O, Square, X, O, O
Sacrifice Life for $50: While HOLDing L2+R2, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X
Skip Snowy Toronto
In the Snowy Toronto stage, fight your way to Hillcrest Park. Without killing the last enemy before you're allowed to move on, move over to the middle of the right side of the screen and hold up and right. You'll see your character slowly start to move off screen, after which you can dash blindly through the level with none of the enemies loaded. After the screen dips down and back up, hold up and right to make sure you enter the Subspace door at the end of the level. This is a great way to earn the Invulnerable trophy with very little effort.
Knives Chau Add-On Pack Trophies
There is 1 Bronze Trophy, 1 Silver Trophy, and 1 Gold Trophy.
It's All In The Reflexes (Bronze): Catch a flying object at least 25 times with Knives.
Ninja Somersault (Gold): Perform at least 10 consecutive head stomps successfully with Knives.
Speed Run (Silver): Clear the game in 90 minutes or less with Knives.
Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack Trophies
There are 3 Bronze Trophies and 1 Silver Trophy.
And... It's a Wrap! (Bronze): Clear the game once with Wallace Wells
Everybody wants to play (Bronze): Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)
Wallace the novice! (Bronze): Completed your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
Wallaciraptor! (Silver): Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
55 or 188
BACK TO TOP