- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
developer: Ubisoft Montreal
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 10, 10
|» All About Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on ActionTrip|
Enter at the title screen
Allow two players to select the same character: Down R1 Up L1 Triangle Circle
Begin level with Power of Love (sword from 7-2): Square, Square, Square, X, Circle, X, Triangle, Triangle
Boss Rush: Right, Right, Circle, R1, Right, Right, Circle, R1
Changes coin sprites into animal sprites: Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up
Enables Blood Mode: X, Circle, X, Square, X, Circle Circle
Unlock Zombie Mode: Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Right, Right
Hearts Appear when hitting Opponent: X, O, X, O, Square, X, O, O
Sacrifice Life for $50: While HOLDing L2+R2, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X
Skip Snowy Toronto
In the Snowy Toronto stage, fight your way to Hillcrest Park. Without killing the last enemy before you're allowed to move on, move over to the middle of the right side of the screen and hold up and right. You'll see your character slowly start to move off screen, after which you can dash blindly through the level with none of the enemies loaded. After the screen dips down and back up, hold up and right to make sure you enter the Subspace door at the end of the level. This is a great way to earn the Invulnerable trophy with very little effort.
Knives Chau Add-On Pack Trophies
There is 1 Bronze Trophy, 1 Silver Trophy, and 1 Gold Trophy.
It's All In The Reflexes (Bronze): Catch a flying object at least 25 times with Knives.
Ninja Somersault (Gold): Perform at least 10 consecutive head stomps successfully with Knives.
Speed Run (Silver): Clear the game in 90 minutes or less with Knives.
Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack Trophies
There are 3 Bronze Trophies and 1 Silver Trophy.
And... It's a Wrap! (Bronze): Clear the game once with Wallace Wells
Everybody wants to play (Bronze): Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)
Wallace the novice! (Bronze): Completed your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
Wallaciraptor! (Silver): Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack
52 or 134
BACK TO TOP