- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
The Cave Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC|
developer: Double Fine Productions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 22, 13
|» All About The Cave on ActionTrip|
There are 20 Bronze trophies.
Corruption (Bronze): Saw the darkness in all our hearts.
Creamed Corn (Bronze): Food-based destruction.
Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (Bronze): Peered into everyone's fate.
Embrace Impermanence (Bronze): Broke bridges.
Fire In The Hole (Bronze): 3 die by the Miner's hand.
Hazardous Work Environment (Bronze): Slipped, where wet.
Redemption (Bronze): Saw the good in everyone.
Remorse (Bronze): Remembered it's wrong to steal.
Royal Buffet (Bronze): Where did the King go anyway?
Shoplifting (Bronze): Stole.
Smells Like Team Spirit (Bronze): Everyone is gross.
Such Bad Children (Bronze): Broke things.
The Whole Story (Bronze): Collector of forgotten dreams.
To Soothe A Savage Beast (Bronze): Captured crusty melodies.
Walk Like An Adventurer (Bronze): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
Weight of the Beast (Bronze): The scale reveals a baleful figure.
Well Done (Bronze): Sacrificed oneself for ultimate flavor.
What You Always Wanted (Bronze): Reached the bottom.
Who Wants to Live Forever (Bronze): Nobody died.
Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (Bronze): Everyone reached the bottom.
Easy Zoo level
If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
15 or 46
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
|Brand new PC.||42.61%|