- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
The Cave Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC|
developer: Double Fine Productions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 22, 13
|» All About The Cave on ActionTrip|
There are 20 Bronze trophies.
Corruption (Bronze): Saw the darkness in all our hearts.
Creamed Corn (Bronze): Food-based destruction.
Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (Bronze): Peered into everyone's fate.
Embrace Impermanence (Bronze): Broke bridges.
Fire In The Hole (Bronze): 3 die by the Miner's hand.
Hazardous Work Environment (Bronze): Slipped, where wet.
Redemption (Bronze): Saw the good in everyone.
Remorse (Bronze): Remembered it's wrong to steal.
Royal Buffet (Bronze): Where did the King go anyway?
Shoplifting (Bronze): Stole.
Smells Like Team Spirit (Bronze): Everyone is gross.
Such Bad Children (Bronze): Broke things.
The Whole Story (Bronze): Collector of forgotten dreams.
To Soothe A Savage Beast (Bronze): Captured crusty melodies.
Walk Like An Adventurer (Bronze): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
Weight of the Beast (Bronze): The scale reveals a baleful figure.
Well Done (Bronze): Sacrificed oneself for ultimate flavor.
What You Always Wanted (Bronze): Reached the bottom.
Who Wants to Live Forever (Bronze): Nobody died.
Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (Bronze): Everyone reached the bottom.
Easy Zoo level
If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
27 or 73
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP