- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
The Cave Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii U, PC|
developer: Double Fine Productions
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 22, 13
|» All About The Cave on ActionTrip|
There are 20 Bronze trophies.
Corruption (Bronze): Saw the darkness in all our hearts.
Creamed Corn (Bronze): Food-based destruction.
Don't Fill Up On Fortune Cookies (Bronze): Peered into everyone's fate.
Embrace Impermanence (Bronze): Broke bridges.
Fire In The Hole (Bronze): 3 die by the Miner's hand.
Hazardous Work Environment (Bronze): Slipped, where wet.
Redemption (Bronze): Saw the good in everyone.
Remorse (Bronze): Remembered it's wrong to steal.
Royal Buffet (Bronze): Where did the King go anyway?
Shoplifting (Bronze): Stole.
Smells Like Team Spirit (Bronze): Everyone is gross.
Such Bad Children (Bronze): Broke things.
The Whole Story (Bronze): Collector of forgotten dreams.
To Soothe A Savage Beast (Bronze): Captured crusty melodies.
Walk Like An Adventurer (Bronze): Pantomimed an ancient hieroglyph.
Weight of the Beast (Bronze): The scale reveals a baleful figure.
Well Done (Bronze): Sacrificed oneself for ultimate flavor.
What You Always Wanted (Bronze): Reached the bottom.
Who Wants to Live Forever (Bronze): Nobody died.
Win-win-win-win-win-win-win (Bronze): Everyone reached the bottom.
Easy Zoo level
If you take a hot dog from the vending machine at the beginning of the game into the Zoo level, you can take it to the Crystal Cave Monster and lure it to the bridge so it dies. That way you don't need to do the whole Zoo level or get the huntress away from the hot dog vending machine.
45 or 110
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Cave cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP