- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: ZeniMax Media
developer: Bethesda Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 20, 07
|» All About The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on ActionTrip|
To duplicate your items in the PS3 version of Oblivion do the following:
1) Get two magic scrolls of the same type. - The scrolls must NOT be stolen
2) Click on the scroll twice.
3) Then drop the item from your inventory that you want duped.
4) Exit inventory and collect your items.
- Certain weapons and armor won't work
- The health of the item must be 100 (Get it repaired by an NPC just to be safe)
- The charge on a magical item must be full
After acquiring Shadowmere, knock her unconcious. Then search the horse, go to your inventory, and you can place items on her. When you want to retrieve them or place more, just knock her out again.
162 or 407
BACK TO TOP