- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: ZeniMax Media
developer: Bethesda Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 20, 07
|» All About The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on ActionTrip|
To duplicate your items in the PS3 version of Oblivion do the following:
1) Get two magic scrolls of the same type. - The scrolls must NOT be stolen
2) Click on the scroll twice.
3) Then drop the item from your inventory that you want duped.
4) Exit inventory and collect your items.
- Certain weapons and armor won't work
- The health of the item must be 100 (Get it repaired by an NPC just to be safe)
- The charge on a magical item must be full
After acquiring Shadowmere, knock her unconcious. Then search the horse, go to your inventory, and you can place items on her. When you want to retrieve them or place more, just knock her out again.
162 or 405
BACK TO TOP