- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: ZeniMax Media
developer: Bethesda Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 20, 07
|» All About The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on ActionTrip|
To duplicate your items in the PS3 version of Oblivion do the following:
1) Get two magic scrolls of the same type. - The scrolls must NOT be stolen
2) Click on the scroll twice.
3) Then drop the item from your inventory that you want duped.
4) Exit inventory and collect your items.
- Certain weapons and armor won't work
- The health of the item must be 100 (Get it repaired by an NPC just to be safe)
- The charge on a magical item must be full
After acquiring Shadowmere, knock her unconcious. Then search the horse, go to your inventory, and you can place items on her. When you want to retrieve them or place more, just knock her out again.
162 or 402
BACK TO TOP