- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Warner Bros. Entertainment
developer: Snowblind Studios
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 01, 11
|» All About The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on ActionTrip|
Go to any buy/sell menu, and highlight any unwanted equipment. Whilst holding the R2 button, press X repeatedly. This works only on the items in the equipment menu (the shield icon) not the items in the Bag icon. This works in any shop, or the little fast travel buy/sell menu. This glitch may have been patched, and does not affect trophies. Easy way to get the Dragon Hoard (have 25 thousand coins) trophy. NOTE that the item you are 'cheating' with will be sold and gone when you release R2.
There are 32 Bronze Trophies, 13 Silver Trophies, 1 Gold Trophy, and 1 Platinum Trophy.
Against All Odds (Silver): Complete a playthrough on Legendary difficulty.
Bane of Mordor (Silver): Kill 600 enemies in a single playthrough.
Battle-master (Bronze): Unlock every active-cast ability in one character's skill tree.
Champion of the North (Silver): Achieve level 20.
Defender of the North (Bronze): Achieve level 10.
Dragon-hoard (Bronze): Amass 25,000 coins.
Expert Treasure-hunter. (Silver): Locate 5 gilded treasure chests in a single playthrough.
Fell-handed (Silver): Deal 1500 damage in a single melee strike.
Foe-hammer (Bronze): Kill 200 enemies in a single playthrough.
Gem-studded (Bronze): Slot an elfstone into an item.
Herb-master (Bronze): Create 15 potions in a single playthrough.
Hero of Legend (Silver): Complete a playthrough on Heroic difficulty.
Keen-eyed Marksman (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies with headshots in a single playthrough.
Like a Thunderbolt (Silver): Deal 3000 damage with a single ranged strike.
Living Shield (Silver): Absorb 25,000 total damage during the course of 1 level.
Many deeds, great and small (Bronze): Complete 15 quests in a single playthrough.
Now for wrath, now for ruin! (Bronze): Kill 4 enemies simultaneously.
Relentless (Bronze): While in Hero Mode, perform a streak of 50 hits.
Seeker (Bronze): Discover 25 secrets in a single playthrough.
Strength of Our Alliance (Bronze): Slay one enemy together with 2 other players.
Sudden Fury (Bronze): Perform 3 critical hits within 10 seconds.
Swift-winged Warrior (Bronze): Summon Beleram 10 times in a single playthrough.
The Lidless Eye (Silver): Complete the investigation of the Cult of the Lidless Eye.
Troll's Bane (Bronze): Slay the wild snow trolls.
Victorious in Battle (Silver): Complete a playthrough on at least Normal difficulty.
War-hardened (Bronze): Achieve at least 1 rank in a tier 3 skill.
War-machinist (Bronze): Kill 150 enemies with war machines in a single playthrough.
Warrior Exemplar (Bronze): For one character unlock every skill that provides a modification to War Cry, Sanctuary or Evasion.
Warrior of the North (Platinum): Earn all trophies for Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Well-arrayed (Bronze): Equip all parts of an armor set.
Where there's life, there's hope (Bronze): Revive a fallen ally.
Unlock Challenge Maps.
To unlock the Lothlorien and Osgiliath Challenge Maps, you must complete Chapter 1.
Lothlorien Challenge Map: Complete Chapter 1
Osgiliath Challenge Map: Complete Chapter 1
Unlock Difficulty Modes
Heroic Difficulty: Beat Normal Difficulty
Legendary Difficulty: Beat Heroic Difficulty
34 or 194
|»||Click here for more The Lord of the Rings: War in the North cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Lord of the Rings: War in the North cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more The Lord of the Rings: War in the North cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP