- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, PSP, GBA, Wii, DS|
developer: Rainbow Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 06, 06
|» All About Cars on ActionTrip|
Speedway Reversed bonus track
Hold [L] and press [X], [Square], [Triangle], [X], [Triangle], [Square] at the main menu.
Press the following buttons on the main menu in this order: [X], [Square], [Circle], [Circle], [Circle], [Triangle], [Square], [X].
Unlimited Speed Boost
While playing any single player race, pause the game. While paused, hold the [L] button while entering the code: [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle].
Unlock All Cars, Tracks, Paintjobs, Movie Clips and Modes
From the Main Menu press and hold the [L] button then enter the code: [Triangle], [Square], [X], [Circle], [Triangle], [X], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [X].
Unlock Boss Cars
To unlock the boss cars DJ, Snot Rod, Wingo, Boost and Chick simply beat them in their specific boss races in story mode.
Unlock character cars
Doc Hudson: Beat Gran Prix Cup 1
Ramone: Beat Mirror Cup
Sheriff: Beat Gran Prix Cup 2
Unlock Flo: Beat Gran Prix Cup 3
196 or 293
BACK TO TOP