- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, PSP, GBA, Wii, DS|
developer: Rainbow Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 06, 06
|» All About Cars on ActionTrip|
Speedway Reversed bonus track
Hold [L] and press [X], [Square], [Triangle], [X], [Triangle], [Square] at the main menu.
Press the following buttons on the main menu in this order: [X], [Square], [Circle], [Circle], [Circle], [Triangle], [Square], [X].
Unlimited Speed Boost
While playing any single player race, pause the game. While paused, hold the [L] button while entering the code: [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle].
Unlock All Cars, Tracks, Paintjobs, Movie Clips and Modes
From the Main Menu press and hold the [L] button then enter the code: [Triangle], [Square], [X], [Circle], [Triangle], [X], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [X].
Unlock Boss Cars
To unlock the boss cars DJ, Snot Rod, Wingo, Boost and Chick simply beat them in their specific boss races in story mode.
Unlock character cars
Doc Hudson: Beat Gran Prix Cup 1
Ramone: Beat Mirror Cup
Sheriff: Beat Gran Prix Cup 2
Unlock Flo: Beat Gran Prix Cup 3
194 or 274
BACK TO TOP