- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, PSP, GBA, Wii, DS|
developer: Rainbow Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 06, 06
|» All About Cars on ActionTrip|
Speedway Reversed bonus track
Hold [L] and press [X], [Square], [Triangle], [X], [Triangle], [Square] at the main menu.
Press the following buttons on the main menu in this order: [X], [Square], [Circle], [Circle], [Circle], [Triangle], [Square], [X].
Unlimited Speed Boost
While playing any single player race, pause the game. While paused, hold the [L] button while entering the code: [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle].
Unlock All Cars, Tracks, Paintjobs, Movie Clips and Modes
From the Main Menu press and hold the [L] button then enter the code: [Triangle], [Square], [X], [Circle], [Triangle], [X], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [X].
Unlock Boss Cars
To unlock the boss cars DJ, Snot Rod, Wingo, Boost and Chick simply beat them in their specific boss races in story mode.
Unlock character cars
Doc Hudson: Beat Gran Prix Cup 1
Ramone: Beat Mirror Cup
Sheriff: Beat Gran Prix Cup 2
Unlock Flo: Beat Gran Prix Cup 3
193 or 251
BACK TO TOP