- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, PSP, GBA, Wii, DS|
developer: Rainbow Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 06, 06
|» All About Cars on ActionTrip|
Speedway Reversed bonus track
Hold [L] and press [X], [Square], [Triangle], [X], [Triangle], [Square] at the main menu.
Press the following buttons on the main menu in this order: [X], [Square], [Circle], [Circle], [Circle], [Triangle], [Square], [X].
Unlimited Speed Boost
While playing any single player race, pause the game. While paused, hold the [L] button while entering the code: [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle].
Unlock All Cars, Tracks, Paintjobs, Movie Clips and Modes
From the Main Menu press and hold the [L] button then enter the code: [Triangle], [Square], [X], [Circle], [Triangle], [X], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [X].
Unlock Boss Cars
To unlock the boss cars DJ, Snot Rod, Wingo, Boost and Chick simply beat them in their specific boss races in story mode.
Unlock character cars
Doc Hudson: Beat Gran Prix Cup 1
Ramone: Beat Mirror Cup
Sheriff: Beat Gran Prix Cup 2
Unlock Flo: Beat Gran Prix Cup 3
196 or 301
BACK TO TOP