- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2, PSP, GBA, Wii, DS|
developer: Rainbow Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 06, 06
|» All About Cars on ActionTrip|
Speedway Reversed bonus track
Hold [L] and press [X], [Square], [Triangle], [X], [Triangle], [Square] at the main menu.
Press the following buttons on the main menu in this order: [X], [Square], [Circle], [Circle], [Circle], [Triangle], [Square], [X].
Unlimited Speed Boost
While playing any single player race, pause the game. While paused, hold the [L] button while entering the code: [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle].
Unlock All Cars, Tracks, Paintjobs, Movie Clips and Modes
From the Main Menu press and hold the [L] button then enter the code: [Triangle], [Square], [X], [Circle], [Triangle], [X], [Square], [Triangle], [Circle], [X].
Unlock Boss Cars
To unlock the boss cars DJ, Snot Rod, Wingo, Boost and Chick simply beat them in their specific boss races in story mode.
Unlock character cars
Doc Hudson: Beat Gran Prix Cup 1
Ramone: Beat Mirror Cup
Sheriff: Beat Gran Prix Cup 2
Unlock Flo: Beat Gran Prix Cup 3
193 or 222
BACK TO TOP