- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Need for Speed: Underground Rivals Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 14, 05
|» All About Need for Speed: Underground Rivals on ActionTrip|
[L1], [L1], [L1], [R1], [R1], [R1], [Left], [Right]: Give Acceleration X2, Torque X6, Power X2, Handling X9, All Type Grip X99000000
[R1], [R1], [R2], [R2], [Right], [Right], [Left], [Left]: Unlock DJ Wess's Chevrolet Corvette Z06
[L1], [L1], [L2], [L2], [Left], [Left], [Right], [Right]: Unlock GT King's Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
[R1], [L1], [R2], [L2], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Left]: Unlock Tank 1969 Dodge Charger
[L1], [R1], [L2], [R2], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right]: Unlock Triple Dub Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Unlockable Boss Cars
There are 4 boss cars to unlock in the game:
Tank: 1969 Dodge Charger
Triple Dub: Subaru Impreza WRX STi
DJ Wes: Chevrolet Corvette Z06
GT King: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
These cars are unlocked by beating them in Boss Races and are placed in a special location in your Pocket Garage.
The boss car the game chooses to race against you depends on the level of the race and the car you are using. You need to defete the same boss car in multiple different Boss Races in order to unlock that car. You can choose from any of the Boss Races in Circuit Mode and Street Cross and Drag from Quick Play.
DJ Wes: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Race against this Boss Car in a TROPHY-Level Boss Race using a JAPANESE car.
GT King: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR - Race against this Boss Car in a TROPHY-Level Boss Race using an AMERICAN car.
Tank: 1969 Dodge Charger - Race against this Boss Car in a CUP-Level Boss Race using a JAPANESE car.
Triple Dub: Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Race against this Boss Car in a CUP-Level Boss Race using an AMERICAN car.
More parts for your vehicle
On any race set, complete the last race in that event with a gold medal and you will unlock bonus parts for your vehicle.
Glitch: Computers and Shortcuts
In Lincoln Connector an easy way to win is to simply force the computer into the first shortcut of the race. Once the computer is in the shortcut the car will freeze for a period of time. This freezing can even last for up to a lap.
In drag racing if you tap the nitrous button instead of holding the button down your car will accelerate at a faster speed.
256 or 387
BACK TO TOP