- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Need for Speed: Underground Rivals Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 14, 05
|» All About Need for Speed: Underground Rivals on ActionTrip|
[L1], [L1], [L1], [R1], [R1], [R1], [Left], [Right]: Give Acceleration X2, Torque X6, Power X2, Handling X9, All Type Grip X99000000
[R1], [R1], [R2], [R2], [Right], [Right], [Left], [Left]: Unlock DJ Wess's Chevrolet Corvette Z06
[L1], [L1], [L2], [L2], [Left], [Left], [Right], [Right]: Unlock GT King's Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
[R1], [L1], [R2], [L2], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Left]: Unlock Tank 1969 Dodge Charger
[L1], [R1], [L2], [R2], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right]: Unlock Triple Dub Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Unlockable Boss Cars
There are 4 boss cars to unlock in the game:
Tank: 1969 Dodge Charger
Triple Dub: Subaru Impreza WRX STi
DJ Wes: Chevrolet Corvette Z06
GT King: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
These cars are unlocked by beating them in Boss Races and are placed in a special location in your Pocket Garage.
The boss car the game chooses to race against you depends on the level of the race and the car you are using. You need to defete the same boss car in multiple different Boss Races in order to unlock that car. You can choose from any of the Boss Races in Circuit Mode and Street Cross and Drag from Quick Play.
DJ Wes: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Race against this Boss Car in a TROPHY-Level Boss Race using a JAPANESE car.
GT King: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR - Race against this Boss Car in a TROPHY-Level Boss Race using an AMERICAN car.
Tank: 1969 Dodge Charger - Race against this Boss Car in a CUP-Level Boss Race using a JAPANESE car.
Triple Dub: Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Race against this Boss Car in a CUP-Level Boss Race using an AMERICAN car.
More parts for your vehicle
On any race set, complete the last race in that event with a gold medal and you will unlock bonus parts for your vehicle.
Glitch: Computers and Shortcuts
In Lincoln Connector an easy way to win is to simply force the computer into the first shortcut of the race. Once the computer is in the shortcut the car will freeze for a period of time. This freezing can even last for up to a lap.
In drag racing if you tap the nitrous button instead of holding the button down your car will accelerate at a faster speed.
258 or 423
BACK TO TOP