- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Prince of Persia: Revelations Cheats
developer: Pipeworks Software
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 06, 05
|» All About Prince of Persia: Revelations on ActionTrip|
If you reach a save point, there might be a vase with an extra sand slot. Destroy it to get the sand. Save the game, then fall off a ledge or get killed. Load your saved game and destroy the vase again. This will give you unlimited sand to work with.
You can kill ninjas quite easily by using combo attacks and dual wielding a dagger-like weapon while they are not blocking (after you hit them once). Quickly press [Triangle], [Circle]x2 after their guard is down for a one hit kill.
Killing women is difficult because they always block and you cannot jump over them. To easily kill them, run towards a wall and press [Square]. You will launch off the wall towards the nearest enemy and hit them. This is unblockable, but not undodgeable. This will also knock them down so you can stab them while they are vulnerable and use a combo on them when they get up.
120 or 262
BACK TO TOP