- Battlefield 4 Fixes for Xbox One
- Dead Rising 3 DLC
- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? Cheats
publisher: NIS America
developer: NIS America
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 17, 09 (released)
|» All About Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (12KB)
Start a New Game with the Alternate Storyline
The Alternate Storyline is normally unlocked by collecting various letters throughout the game, but it can also be unlocked by entering the following code at the title screen, with the pointer on "New Game." There will be a voice confirmation if successful.
[Triangle], [Square], [X], [Triangle], [Square], [X], [Circle]: Unlocks Alternate Storyline (JP)
[Triangle], [Square], [Circle], [Triangle], [Square], [Circle], [X]: Unlocks alternate storyline (US)
Cave of Ordeals Collected 70 Lucky.
To fight Etna you must collect 100 Lucky then choose the 3rd option in the castle door to fight her.
Here is how to unlock the different endings.
A News of Explosion Penguin - Lose all 1000 lives
Asagi Ending - Beat her game in her story mode
Normal Ending - Beat the game normally
The Escape of the Prinny - Talk to the Ninja and pick the first option
Prinny Raid Skill - Die 1000 times and start a new game+
Collect all Torn Letters
Hold [L]+[R], then press [X]. You Prinny will explode, and then you'll start from the last save point. Very useful when you want to restart a boss fight quickly.
81 or 127
BACK TO TOP