- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PSP, Playstation 2|
developer: High Impact Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 13, 07
|» All About Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (386KB)
Secrets and Special Items
Go to the Specials under the pause menu, then toggle them on or off.
Plundering Pirate Captain Skin: 6 Titanium Bolts
Ratchetzilla Skin: 6 Titanium Bolts
Troical Vacation Skin: 4 Titanium Bolts
Online Dan Skin
The developers put in a secret skin for online use to show your heroic online achievements. To get it win 5 of each, Iron Lombax, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag. You can die, as long as you are the winner. They do NOT have to be in a row.
Dan Skin: Win 5 games of Iron Lombax, Deathmatch and CTF
Unlockable special armors
To unlock these two armors you must beat the game a second (Hyperbolean armor) and a third (chameleon armor) time through challenge mode.
Chameleon Armor Set: Play through challenge mode for the second time.
Hyperbolean Armor Set: Play through challenge mode for your first time.
To unlock these Cheats for use in the game, you need to get skill points by doing various tasks throughout the game. Once you have enough, you will be able to turn on/off the Cheat whenever you want.
Big Headed Clank: 03
Big Headed Enemies: 14
Big Headed Giant Clank: 01
Big Headed Ratchet: 05
Bolt Confusion: 20
Climb The Treehouse: 25
Hardcore Mode: 24
Mirrored Levels: 10
More Cowbell: 08
Old Timey: 24
She's On Fire!: 07
Super Bloom: 12
Weapon Switching: 16
To create the Fire-Bomb, you must have the following items: Wildfire Gloves, Mega-Bomb Boots, Mega-Bomb Armor, and Mega-Bomb Helmet.
Ice Armor II
To create the Ice Armor II, you must have the following items: Crystallix Helmet, Hyperborean Armor, Hyperborean Gloves, and Hyperborean Boots.
When you are at the mysterious wall go backwards and turn your camera around, There should be a titanium bolt there. This should be after you use the launcher mimic plant for the second time. Alternate -- go down the flight of stairs, kill the little guys and head out of that area. At the next door, there's another flight of stairs leading up to the bolt.
Titanium bolt in Dayni Moon
# Ater the area with the sheep and the robot with the really big gun for the first time there should be a farmhouse with two mimic plants, one light blue and one purple. If it is day, water the blue one, careful there are sheep inside. After you kill all the sheep plant the blue one, while it's day, on the farthest electro-soil patch. Next water the puple one and put it on to the closest electrosoil patch. This should make two flowers with spirals under them. Jump on the shorter one and then to taller one. Finally give a quick jump on the taller one and press and hold X. Try to land on top of the farmhouse and you should end up in a tunnel. At the end of the tunnel should be the bolt.
Titanium Bolt on Pokitaru
# When you go onto the second boat after the crab island, there are two pieces of land with robots. On the second piece of land, jump off and head towards the side of the building to your left. There's a bolt on a narrow strip of land.
# When you arrive at the zipline, get on the platform under the zipline. From there, move your camera so you can see what is on your left side. You should see a platform with the bolt on it. A double jump should clear the gap and let you nab the bolt.
Titanium Bolt on Medical Outpost Omega
# Locate the area where you to do the wall jumps. At the top of that particular section, look at the grind lock. Spin around 180 degrees and the bolt should be there.
Titanium Bolt in Clank's Head
# At the start of the course, use the zipline going down. Once you land, turn around to face the stairs going back up to the stage's starting spot. Go around those stairs and you will see a platform leading to the bolt.
Titanium Bolt in Challax
# Head into the city and after passing by the first purple electro-fence, turn to the left and there is a a baggage claim or conveyor device. Wait there for a little while until the bolt appears.
# Go to the spot where you need to destroy the statue of Otto using a mimic plant. Work around to the other side of the plant and launch a bomb at the walls using the wrench. A secret wall conceals the hidden bolt.
Titanium Bolt in Dreamtime
# When you reach the hangar with the first mirror, do not go into the hangar yet. There're some bars nearby you can jump through for the bolt.
# Towards the end of the stage, near the gadgetron vendor is a portal exit (a black hole). Crouch and toss the wrench past the portal (at the bolt) and get teleported to a new area where you need to jump across breakable boxes for the prize.
Titanium Bolt for Quadrona
# When you enter the room with freight crates containing enemies, turn left when in front of the entrance. You will see a mountain of freight crates and boxes. Climb up them, then, when at the top, turn left and run onto the platform. There, you should see the bolt.
Titanium Bolt in Kalidon
# On the left side of your ship, go to the edge and press SELECT. You should be able to find the bolt in a crater.
# The first place in the stage when the shrink ray is used, go around the left pillar (at the doorway) and bolt get.
In order to attempt this technique to acquire infinite bolts, you'll need the following: Box Breaker, Map-o-Matic, Polarizer, Static Barrier, and Hyper Shot. You'll also need to have beaten the game at least one time (so that you have the multiplier). If you have all of that, then follow the directions below to score infinite bolts.
1) After saving Ratchet from the Medical Outpost Omega, head back to Metalis, and use the Polarizer to open the door that leads to a secret area. Head into the secret area and grab the Titanium Bolt.
2) You will now need to max out your bolt multiplier in order to be successful. Head to Pokitaru and replay the level, keeping your Static Barrier up so that you won't sustain injury (if you get injured, the multiplier will be reset). When you're done, you should have a x12 multiplier, which is the maximum attainable multiplier after beating the game once through.
3) Once maxed out, keep it that way and go back to Metalis. Use the teleporter to go to the arena where the titanium bolt previously was. Stand in the middle of the ring of boxes and perform a Hyper Strike. This should break the box - more will break all the boxes. With the bolt multiplier engaged, you should now have about 400,000 more bolts than before. Save the game without battling enemies, and load the game again, repeating this step over and over again as desired.
433 or 1110
BACK TO TOP