- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Silent Hill Origins Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PSP, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 06, 07
|» All About Silent Hill Origins on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (444KB)
Enter this for the following costume:
[up], [up], [down], [down], [left], [right], [left], [right], [X], [O]: Unlock the Codebreaker costume
Complete the following:
Ambassador: Get the UFO ending
Brawler: Kill 50%+ of all enemies with only your fists
Butcher: Get the Bad ending
Cartographer: Looke at map less then 25 times
Codebreaker: Do the Konami Code during your second playthough or up
Collector: Collect more then 300 items
Daredevil: Finish the game without saving
Explorer: Distanced ran or walked greater then 22.5 km
Fireman: Save Alessa in the beginning in less then 80 seconds
Savior: Finish the game once
Sharpshooter: Kill 75%+ of all enemies with a firearm
Sprinter: Finish game in under 2 hours
Stalker: Use flashlight for less then 3 hours
Weaponsmith: Kill 75%+ of all enemies with melee weapons
Complete the following:
Bad Ending: Kill 200 enemies for second time
Good Ending: Beat the game for first time
UFO Ending: Use Room 502 Key at the Motel Room
Moon Gauntlets: Beat the game once
Unlimited Rifle: Get UFO Ending
In order to unlock extra options under the "Options" menu, simply beat the game once.
Run/Walk: Makes Travis Run by default.
More Blood: Makes the creatures spray more blood when attacked.
Noise Filter: Allows ability to turn off screen "Grain" effect making the graphics sharper.
Bloody Footprints: Travis will leave a footprint of blood with every step he takes.
Flashlight Filter: Change the light of the flashlight to a smiley face, soccer ball, jack-o-lantern or the mark of Samuel.
259 or 547
BACK TO TOP