- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Star Ocean: Second Evolution Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 19, 09
|» All About Star Ocean: Second Evolution on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (215KB)
Extra Difficulty Modes
These new difficulty modes will be available on a new game file after completing the necessary tasks.
Galaxy Mode: Defeat 2,000 monsters.
Universe Mode: Defeat 2,000 monsters.
Glitches: No Encounters in Dungeons
Like the other Star Ocean for PSP, if you open the disc tray while in a dungeon, you will not face any battles. Just remember to close the disc tray everytime you change screens (causing it to reload data), or before boss fights.
Unlocking the Cave of Trials
There is a secret dungeon in the game called the "Cave Of Trials". To unlock it, you must use the save point right before fighting Gabriel. Your save icon should turn blue. Then, return to the arena in Fun City, and talk to the old man in the stands in the north side of the arena. He says he can recover your memories; accept, and you'll return to Arlia on Expel. Leave Arlia and you'll have your Psynard; the Cave Of Trials is located at the lone dot on the desert island, southwest on the world map.
Beat the game once on any difficulty, and you unlock the Voice Player. Beat the game with additional characters in your party to unlock their respective voices.
Removing Gabriel's Limiter
First off, you must witness the Private Action in Kurik where a woman named Philia is warning the citizens to evacuate the city. Next, you must reach the final save point in Phynal. After that, you must leave Phynal and view a Private Action in Centropolis. You'll find Philia again in the lobby of the main building. After you talk to her, Gabriel's limiter will be removed and he will be much more powerful than his original form. It is recommended that you go through the Maze of Tribulations and get your levels very high (120+ at the very least) before attempting to fight him.
106 or 215
BACK TO TOP