- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, PSP|
developer: ACQUIRE Corp.
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 24, 09
|» All About Tenchu: Shadow Assassins on ActionTrip|
After successfully completing a mission, you can switch to "Shadow Mode" by pressing the Start button at the Story Mode - Mission Select screen. This allows you to play a more difficult version of the missions you have already completed with less items and more enemies in different configurations.
Shadow Mode: Complete a mission in Story Mode
Unlock Extra Items
To unlock the following four items, collect map pieces and beat the assignments a and missions described for the desired effect.
Ancient Hissatsu: Beat 30 assignments
Classic Tenchu costumes: Beat story mode on any difficulty
Onikage mask/costume: 100% of map pieces from Shadow Mode
Unbreakable Ninjato (sword): 100% of map pieces from normal story
Unlock Music Gallery and Sound Gallery
After having successfully completed 20 assignments with S rank, under assignment mode, these become available.
Music Gallery: After having successfully completed 20 assignments with S rank, under assignment mode, these become available.
Sound Gallery: After having successfully completed 20 assignments with S rank, under assignment mode, these become available.
Unlock Colored Rice
Finish all 50 trainings with an S Rank. This will add the Colored Rice to your inventory.
Colored Rice: Obtain an S Rank on all 50 Assignments.
Acquiring S rank per mission in story mode unlocks 4 additional assignments. This unlocks all possible extra assignments per one mission in story mode. Obtaining A rank will grant 3 of the extra 4 assignments. Finally achieving B rank will give 2 of the 4 extra assignments.
2 Extra Assignments: Obtain B rank per misison in Story Mode
3 Extra Assignments: Obtain A rank per mission in Story Mode
4 Extra Assignments: Obtain S rank per mission in Story Mode
88 or 206
BACK TO TOP