- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, PSP|
developer: ACQUIRE Corp.
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 24, 09
|» All About Tenchu: Shadow Assassins on ActionTrip|
After successfully completing a mission, you can switch to "Shadow Mode" by pressing the Start button at the Story Mode - Mission Select screen. This allows you to play a more difficult version of the missions you have already completed with less items and more enemies in different configurations.
Shadow Mode: Complete a mission in Story Mode
Unlock Extra Items
To unlock the following four items, collect map pieces and beat the assignments a and missions described for the desired effect.
Ancient Hissatsu: Beat 30 assignments
Classic Tenchu costumes: Beat story mode on any difficulty
Onikage mask/costume: 100% of map pieces from Shadow Mode
Unbreakable Ninjato (sword): 100% of map pieces from normal story
Unlock Music Gallery and Sound Gallery
After having successfully completed 20 assignments with S rank, under assignment mode, these become available.
Music Gallery: After having successfully completed 20 assignments with S rank, under assignment mode, these become available.
Sound Gallery: After having successfully completed 20 assignments with S rank, under assignment mode, these become available.
Unlock Colored Rice
Finish all 50 trainings with an S Rank. This will add the Colored Rice to your inventory.
Colored Rice: Obtain an S Rank on all 50 Assignments.
Acquiring S rank per mission in story mode unlocks 4 additional assignments. This unlocks all possible extra assignments per one mission in story mode. Obtaining A rank will grant 3 of the extra 4 assignments. Finally achieving B rank will give 2 of the 4 extra assignments.
2 Extra Assignments: Obtain B rank per misison in Story Mode
3 Extra Assignments: Obtain A rank per mission in Story Mode
4 Extra Assignments: Obtain S rank per mission in Story Mode
88 or 169
BACK TO TOP