- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
The 3rd Birthday Cheats
publisher: Square Enix
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 29, 11
|» All About The 3rd Birthday on ActionTrip|
Free Cheat Unlocking
After you finish the game once you will be allowed to start a new game plus. Start it and you will have the ability to unlock some cheats in the pause cheat menu with your BP. To unlock one or both for free, unlock them and then without saving, reload the new game plus file again. The game will restart with your original BP, but your unlocked cheat will remain unlocked.
Complete each requirement to unlock the specified Costume (Lightning Custom Costume Available from the 1/1/2011):
Apron Dress Costume: Complete the game on Easy Mode.
Business Suit Costume: Complete the game once on any mode. The Costume is found in the CTI Building in the left hand locker room.
China Dress Costume: Complete the game on Normal Mode.
Knight Armor Costume: Complete the game on Deadly Mode.
Lightning Custom Costume: Complete the game once on any mode and have at least 7 Stamp on Square-Enix Member Site OR Complete the Game 9 times on any Mode.
OD Suit Costume: Complete the game once on any Mode and have at least 1 Stamp on Square-Enix Member Site.
Santa Soldier Costume: Complete the game once on any Mode. You'll find it in Maeda's Base, down the stairs to the lockers, check the left one for the Costume.
Swim Wear Costume: Complete the game on Hard Mode.
Titanium Bunny Costume: Complete the game on Genocide Mode.
Clear the game 50 times to unlock the shower scene in video log. Then view the scene in video log 10 times. After that you can change the camera angle to her back.
Countless Ammo: Beat the game ten times in any mode
Free Cross Fire: Beat the game in any mode
High Regen: Beat the game in any mode
Deadly Mode: Beat the game in Hard Mode
Genocide Mode: Beat the game in Deadly Mode
Music files: Successfully complete the game twice in any mode.
M240B: Beat the game twice in Hard Mode
M249: Beat the game in any mode
Mk.46 Mod0: Beat the game in Normal Mode
View All Full Motion Videos
Video Log: Successfully complete the game
Unlockable Outfits US Version
The non Japanese versions of the game possess different requirements to get certain outfits.
Lightning Custom: Complete 57 total feats from Hard, Deadly, and Insane Difficulty combined.
OD Suit: Complete the game 5 times.
43 or 170
BACK TO TOP