- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
The Sims 2: Pets Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, GameCube, PSP, Wii|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 14, 06
|» All About The Sims 2: Pets on ActionTrip|
While playing, press [L], [L], [R], [X], [X], [Up].
While playing, press [Triangle], [Circle], [X], [Square], [L1], [R1].
Advance time 6 hours
While playing, press [Up], [Left], [Down], [Right], [R1].
While playing, press [Triangle], [Up], [Left], [Down], [Right].
At and inside your house enter [L], [L], [Tringle], [X], [X], [Up] Go to town square at the opposite side of where you spawn and there should be a statue with two red rings around it.
1552 or 1457
BACK TO TOP