- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
The Sims 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, PSP, DS|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 07, 05
|» All About The Sims 2 on ActionTrip|
In the Buy Perks screen in the info menu hold L + R + Square simultaneously. A cheat perk will appear showing a Woo-Hoo icon, which is free. If you buy it you will get a money boost, add some skills, clean your urgencies and completely fill your Sanity level:
R + L + Square - Get the cheat perk
Unlock All Clothes
Go to the goal screen, and press Square, R2, Down, Right, Square
For easy Simoleons- Paint! by the time you've got full creativity you'll get 500 simoleons a pop! Hazel has an easel in her garden. When the Grim Reaper calls, you may have the option to hang around as a ghost for a while, do this. There are some perks which cost under 2,500 sanity points (the grim reaper calls you again at this point) constantly earn enough for these and buy them. When your bored just keep scaring people until the reaper calls. I recommend the Gold pack.
How to get unlimited alien babies
When you go in the labortory, go down into the scary floor. Go to the baby's room. To get unlimited babies keep clicking on the baby. You will get unlimited babies! Unfortunely you can't sell them or get rid of them.
430 or 792
BACK TO TOP