- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman Cheats
publisher: NIS America
developer: NIS America
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 26, 10
|» All About Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman on ActionTrip|
How to Unlock the Costumes Shop
In order to dress up as many of the character cameos in this game you need to first unlock the costumes shop. To do this you need to talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly. This will unlock the costumes shop and 3 costumes.
Boogiepop Costume: Clear the "Dengeki: Boogiepop Phantom"(10F)
Costumes Shop: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Dangerama Costume: After beating the game, attack Darkdeath 3 times and watch the ending.
Etna Costume: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Etranger Costume: Beat the game once and watch the ending.
Firo Costume: Beat Firo at the 10th floor of the Baccano! dengeki dungeon.
Flonne Costume: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Index Costume: Beat Index at the bottom floor of the "A Certain Magic Index" Dengeki Dungeon.
Laharl Costume: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Taiga Aisaka costume: Beat Taiga Aisaka on the 10th floor of the Toradora! dengeki dungeon
Giga version of Darkdeath equipments. Throw them into the spring inside the dungeon. The spring randomly appear at dungeon, best place for spring to appear is at Mid-Tier Hero Mastery Cave. One spring for one piece equipment. CAUTION: There is a chance for the item might not thrown back.
G-Darkdeath Body: Throw Darkdeath Body into the spring.
G-Darkdeath Head: Throw Darkdeath Head into the spring.
G-Darkdeath LA: Throw Darkdeath LA into the spring.
G-Darkdeath Leg: Throw Darkdeath Leg into the spring.
G-Darkdeath RA: Throw Darkdeath RA into the spring.
46 or 182
BACK TO TOP