- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman Cheats
publisher: NIS America
developer: NIS America
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 26, 10
|» All About Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman on ActionTrip|
How to Unlock the Costumes Shop
In order to dress up as many of the character cameos in this game you need to first unlock the costumes shop. To do this you need to talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly. This will unlock the costumes shop and 3 costumes.
Boogiepop Costume: Clear the "Dengeki: Boogiepop Phantom"(10F)
Costumes Shop: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Dangerama Costume: After beating the game, attack Darkdeath 3 times and watch the ending.
Etna Costume: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Etranger Costume: Beat the game once and watch the ending.
Firo Costume: Beat Firo at the 10th floor of the Baccano! dengeki dungeon.
Flonne Costume: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Index Costume: Beat Index at the bottom floor of the "A Certain Magic Index" Dengeki Dungeon.
Laharl Costume: talk to the Prinny at the bottom of your secret base 10 times in a row quickly
Taiga Aisaka costume: Beat Taiga Aisaka on the 10th floor of the Toradora! dengeki dungeon
Giga version of Darkdeath equipments. Throw them into the spring inside the dungeon. The spring randomly appear at dungeon, best place for spring to appear is at Mid-Tier Hero Mastery Cave. One spring for one piece equipment. CAUTION: There is a chance for the item might not thrown back.
G-Darkdeath Body: Throw Darkdeath Body into the spring.
G-Darkdeath Head: Throw Darkdeath Head into the spring.
G-Darkdeath LA: Throw Darkdeath LA into the spring.
G-Darkdeath Leg: Throw Darkdeath Leg into the spring.
G-Darkdeath RA: Throw Darkdeath RA into the spring.
41 or 119
BACK TO TOP