- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Quantum Conundrum Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Airtight Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 21, 12
|» All About Quantum Conundrum on ActionTrip|
Ah, finally some peace and quiet: Collected all Collectibles.
Alternating Currents: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Art Major: Viewed your portrait in all dimensions.
Astounding Automator: Complete all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Big Meanie: Knocked Ike over with an object.
Bots beget bots: Collect all collectibles in "IKE-aramba!".
Did a Thing!: Used the 'Do A Thing!' menu item.
Dimensional Drifter: Powered up the first generator.
Eagle Eyed: Collect all collectibles in "The Desmond Debacle".
Explorer of All Roads: Solved 'Choose Wisely' by choosing each battery first.
Extraordinaire Extrapolator: Powered up the Uber-IDS.
Honor Student: Achieved Shifts Goal on all maps.
In less than 12 parsecs: Achieved Goal Times on all maps.
Left or Dead?: Make it through every level in "The Desmond Debacle" at least once without dying.
Ludicrous Speed: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
No disassemble!: Make it through every level in "IKE-aramba!" at least once without dying.
Nuclear Nooby: Picked up the IDS device.
Outstanding Ornithologist: Complete all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
Peerless Perambulator: Powered up the third generator.
Short Circuits: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Still Alive: Made it through every level at least once without dying.
Symmetrical Sojourner: Powered up the second generator.
Testing the Fences: Broke 20 panes of glass.
Two Drink Minimum: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
Well, look what you found there: Picked up your first Collectible.
To unlock the grayed out "Do A Thing!" option on the title screen, simply complete the game and the option will be unlocked. You may then click the option to receive the "Do A Thing!" Achievement.
62 or 108
|»||Click here for more Quantum Conundrum cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Quantum Conundrum cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Quantum Conundrum cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP