- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Quantum Conundrum Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Airtight Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 21, 12
|» All About Quantum Conundrum on ActionTrip|
Ah, finally some peace and quiet: Collected all Collectibles.
Alternating Currents: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Art Major: Viewed your portrait in all dimensions.
Astounding Automator: Complete all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Big Meanie: Knocked Ike over with an object.
Bots beget bots: Collect all collectibles in "IKE-aramba!".
Did a Thing!: Used the 'Do A Thing!' menu item.
Dimensional Drifter: Powered up the first generator.
Eagle Eyed: Collect all collectibles in "The Desmond Debacle".
Explorer of All Roads: Solved 'Choose Wisely' by choosing each battery first.
Extraordinaire Extrapolator: Powered up the Uber-IDS.
Honor Student: Achieved Shifts Goal on all maps.
In less than 12 parsecs: Achieved Goal Times on all maps.
Left or Dead?: Make it through every level in "The Desmond Debacle" at least once without dying.
Ludicrous Speed: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
No disassemble!: Make it through every level in "IKE-aramba!" at least once without dying.
Nuclear Nooby: Picked up the IDS device.
Outstanding Ornithologist: Complete all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
Peerless Perambulator: Powered up the third generator.
Short Circuits: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Still Alive: Made it through every level at least once without dying.
Symmetrical Sojourner: Powered up the second generator.
Testing the Fences: Broke 20 panes of glass.
Two Drink Minimum: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
Well, look what you found there: Picked up your first Collectible.
Unlock the "Do A Thing!" option
To unlock the grayed out "Do A Thing!" option on the title screen, simply complete the game and the option will be unlocked. You may then click the option to receive the "Do A Thing!" Achievement.
76 or 169
|»||Click here for more Quantum Conundrum cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Quantum Conundrum cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Quantum Conundrum cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP