- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Quantum Conundrum Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Square Enix
developer: Airtight Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 21, 12
|» All About Quantum Conundrum on ActionTrip|
Ah, finally some peace and quiet: Collected all Collectibles.
Alternating Currents: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Art Major: Viewed your portrait in all dimensions.
Astounding Automator: Complete all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Big Meanie: Knocked Ike over with an object.
Bots beget bots: Collect all collectibles in "IKE-aramba!".
Did a Thing!: Used the 'Do A Thing!' menu item.
Dimensional Drifter: Powered up the first generator.
Eagle Eyed: Collect all collectibles in "The Desmond Debacle".
Explorer of All Roads: Solved 'Choose Wisely' by choosing each battery first.
Extraordinaire Extrapolator: Powered up the Uber-IDS.
Honor Student: Achieved Shifts Goal on all maps.
In less than 12 parsecs: Achieved Goal Times on all maps.
Left or Dead?: Make it through every level in "The Desmond Debacle" at least once without dying.
Ludicrous Speed: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
No disassemble!: Make it through every level in "IKE-aramba!" at least once without dying.
Nuclear Nooby: Picked up the IDS device.
Outstanding Ornithologist: Complete all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
Peerless Perambulator: Powered up the third generator.
Short Circuits: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
Still Alive: Made it through every level at least once without dying.
Symmetrical Sojourner: Powered up the second generator.
Testing the Fences: Broke 20 panes of glass.
Two Drink Minimum: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
Well, look what you found there: Picked up your first Collectible.
Unlock the "Do A Thing!" option
To unlock the grayed out "Do A Thing!" option on the title screen, simply complete the game and the option will be unlocked. You may then click the option to receive the "Do A Thing!" Achievement.
82 or 220
|»||Click here for more Quantum Conundrum cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Quantum Conundrum cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Quantum Conundrum cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP