- More Casting Announcements for Angry Birds Movie
- Kickstarter Game Funding Down Significantly in 2014
- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
Resident Evil Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Sep 30, 97
|» All About Resident Evil on ActionTrip|
Get the MAC11 or the INGRAM
Beat the game in under 3 hours and you should get
MAC11 Machine Gun with Chris
INGRAM Pistol with Jill
You'll have Infinite Ammo for these weapons in your new saved game.
Rescue the other two players and finish the game. The phrase "You've got the special key" will appear after the credits. Save the game. Start the game that was just saved. Enter the room with the large mirror on the second floor of the mansion. Unlock the door in the back. Enter the closet and move all the way to the end of the rack of clothes. A message asking "There is an outfit that fits you perfectly, do you want to put it on?" will appear. Select "Yes" to change your character's clothes.
Successfully complete the game without using any saves.
Killing Plant 42
Chris can save ammunition when fighting Plant 42 by using the combat knife. Only about a dozen hits with the knife are needed to kill it.
Logging onto the computer
To log in to the computer in the lab, and unlock the areas B1 and B2, use the following passwords.
Getting the Star Crest
Go to the hall with the numerous paintings and crows. Put the switches behind the paintings in the following order: new born baby; infant; lively boy; young man; middle-aged man; bold looking old man.
Save ammunition as Jill
When playing as Jill, do not shoot the first zombie that is standing over Kenneth's body. Instead, run into the dining room. Barry will speak to Jill before the zombie comes though the door. Barry will shoot it three times, blowing off its head.
Save ammunition as Jill or Chris
Stand behind the statue in the room above the dining room. When the zombies come up on the other side, they will try to walk through the statue leaving you free to knife them to death.
84 or 143
BACK TO TOP