- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Resident Evil Cheats
publisher: Virgin Interactive
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Sep 30, 97
|» All About Resident Evil on ActionTrip|
Get the MAC11 or the INGRAM
Beat the game in under 3 hours and you should get
MAC11 Machine Gun with Chris
INGRAM Pistol with Jill
You'll have Infinite Ammo for these weapons in your new saved game.
Rescue the other two players and finish the game. The phrase "You've got the special key" will appear after the credits. Save the game. Start the game that was just saved. Enter the room with the large mirror on the second floor of the mansion. Unlock the door in the back. Enter the closet and move all the way to the end of the rack of clothes. A message asking "There is an outfit that fits you perfectly, do you want to put it on?" will appear. Select "Yes" to change your character's clothes.
Successfully complete the game without using any saves.
Killing Plant 42
Chris can save ammunition when fighting Plant 42 by using the combat knife. Only about a dozen hits with the knife are needed to kill it.
Logging onto the computer
To log in to the computer in the lab, and unlock the areas B1 and B2, use the following passwords.
Getting the Star Crest
Go to the hall with the numerous paintings and crows. Put the switches behind the paintings in the following order: new born baby; infant; lively boy; young man; middle-aged man; bold looking old man.
Save ammunition as Jill
When playing as Jill, do not shoot the first zombie that is standing over Kenneth's body. Instead, run into the dining room. Barry will speak to Jill before the zombie comes though the door. Barry will shoot it three times, blowing off its head.
Save ammunition as Jill or Chris
Stand behind the statue in the room above the dining room. When the zombies come up on the other side, they will try to walk through the statue leaving you free to knife them to death.
86 or 164
BACK TO TOP