- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild! Cheats
developer: Frontier Developments
PIII 733, 128MB RAM, 600MB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 27, 05
|» All About RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild! on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (4KB)
Rename a guest to one of the following names to activate the corresponding cheat function. NOTE: Most cheat codes can be entered multiple times, by renaming different guests.
Wild! Expansion Pack OR Higher:
Rabbit AnimalsConstantlyBreed - Should make your animals reproduce very quickly, like rabbits!
Alvin Swazonegger - Allow large movies
Jurassic Dart - Funny Darts
The following cheats were introduced with the "Soaked!" expansion pack:
David Walsh - David Walsh
Alistair Lindsay - Most game sounds will become warped/high-pitched
M Brookes - Underground SI
Mornington Crescent - AllowPathWalls
Rick Griffiths - TunnelShark
Diving Boards - ?
Showers - ?
Sun loungers - ?
Hgih Dives - ?
Jacuzis - ?
Loner - ?
Update #2 OR Higher:
Isambard Kingdom Brunel - Train all staff for $1,000
Update #1 OR Higher:
Ghost Town - Your park becomes a Ghost Town. New guests are NOT permitted to enter the park. They may still leave, if they wish.
FPS - Display Frames Per Second rate
v1a Beta Patch OR Higher:
Andrew Gillett NoFriction - Sets track friction to zero
Andrew Thomas LowFriction - Decreases track friction
David Braben - Disable the Lift Chain Speed & Launch Speed limits
v1.0 Retail or Higher:
John D Rockefeller - Increase your money by $10,000
Chris Sawyer Cheer (Lp) - All guests applaud you & Jump into the air
Mouse - All guests stand around looking down at the ground
Guido Fawkes - Enables the "Advanced firework editor"
Atari Cheer (Fade) - All guests applaud you
James Hunt Moss - You are given a buggy vehicle to ride in
D Lean - Open the "Flying Camera" routes editor
A Hitchcock - Lots of ducks appear
PhotoStory - Peeps take photos
ATITech - Everyone moves fast for 20 seconds, but game speed is normal
Make Me Sick - All guests become Sick and vomit immediately
Jonny Watts - PeepCam (see the world through the eyes of the guest who you just renamed)
John Wardley - Removes height restrictions for building coasters
Frontier - Unbreakable (Buildings/Rides/Coasters do not break down any longer)
Jon Roach - Ride All Rides (make all guests ride every park ride before leaving the park)
Sam Denney - Ride All Coasters (make all guests ride every park coaster before leaving the park)
Atomic - Big Explosion (crash explosions have a greater impact; guests will get thrown much further by the shockwave)
80 or 137
BACK TO TOP