- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Rome: Total War - Alexander Cheats
developer: Creative Assembly
PIII 1000, 256MB RAM, 3.4GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 19, 06
|» All About Rome: Total War - Alexander on ActionTrip|
While playing, press [~] (tilde) to bring down the console, then type any of the following codes:
Fog of War on/off.
Units are 10% cheaper.
Code: add_money #
Add money. # = amount.
Code: add_population Y X
Adds population, where Y is the settlement name and X is the amount.
Code: auto_win attacker/defender
Attacker or defender automatically wins the next auto resolved battle.
Code: create_unit settlement/charactername unit_ID amount exp/armour/weapon
Creates a unit in the selected settlement or characters army with the stats you input.
Code: process_cq settlement
Finished the building queue in the settlement.
72 or 135
BACK TO TOP