- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Rome: Total War - Alexander Cheats
developer: Creative Assembly
PIII 1000, 256MB RAM, 3.4GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 19, 06
|» All About Rome: Total War - Alexander on ActionTrip|
While playing, press [~] (tilde) to bring down the console, then type any of the following codes:
Fog of War on/off.
Units are 10% cheaper.
Code: add_money #
Add money. # = amount.
Code: add_population Y X
Adds population, where Y is the settlement name and X is the amount.
Code: auto_win attacker/defender
Attacker or defender automatically wins the next auto resolved battle.
Code: create_unit settlement/charactername unit_ID amount exp/armour/weapon
Creates a unit in the selected settlement or characters army with the stats you input.
Code: process_cq settlement
Finished the building queue in the settlement.
72 or 148
BACK TO TOP