- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Rome: Total War - Alexander Cheats
developer: Creative Assembly
PIII 1000, 256MB RAM, 3.4GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 19, 06
|» All About Rome: Total War - Alexander on ActionTrip|
While playing, press [~] (tilde) to bring down the console, then type any of the following codes:
Fog of War on/off.
Units are 10% cheaper.
Code: add_money #
Add money. # = amount.
Code: add_population Y X
Adds population, where Y is the settlement name and X is the amount.
Code: auto_win attacker/defender
Attacker or defender automatically wins the next auto resolved battle.
Code: create_unit settlement/charactername unit_ID amount exp/armour/weapon
Creates a unit in the selected settlement or characters army with the stats you input.
Code: process_cq settlement
Finished the building queue in the settlement.
72 or 142
BACK TO TOP